Beginner Sapphire's Signatures

DeletedUser

Hi there.

I'm certainly not a pro, but i make signatures. I've been doing some for my friends lately and thought "why not?"

So, here's my shop.

I do well off vague ideas, and i generally use 500wide, 120High. I've also taken to Freestyle Script.

But you can get specific with me too. If you have a particular image in mind, please link it in your request.

Here are some of my more recent Signatures;

2j5g8kn.jpg

id90mx.jpg

2lml0zr.jpg

91l9ox.jpg

314b3uu.jpg

verwxw.jpg

14weeyv.jpg

nborie.jpg

mlhvle.jpg

2ez5rwj.jpg

2rhljpk.jpg

2gt0pvp.jpg

r0a1yg.jpg

9b95wm.jpg

2gv0r4z.jpg

2lxh7pl.jpg

66m5ab.jpg

152zvy8.jpg

So if you would like a signature made by myself, feel free to leave a message here. If you want something other than my usual format then please leave details like size, font, colour scheme and imagery.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There looking good Saphire!

You know the default size for the forum signature, so i'll request one the maximum size this lovely forum will allow.

Details

Black textured background ( Night Look ).

White secondary blended in Layer ( Brush Border look ).

Text : Talion ( White Text, Calligraphy Font ).

Secondary Text ( White Text ) Alligheiro, Seriously Enlightened, Epsilon.
( Similiar Calligraphy Font, Feel free to space them around, but so they look even ).

Feel free to go crazy, and add in brush blends were you think best, I trust you decision ^^

Thanks!

+ Rep

~V

DeletedUser

gimme a day to experiment, then i'll post a signature for you :)

DeletedUser

awesome! i wouldn't mind a tester-sig if you're keen?

same theme as my current one (complex mathematical formulae and a black hole/vortex)
text: Pythagorus

DeletedUser14385

woohoo i found the shops :) when its late i should sleep instead of posting in the wrong places all over the forum.

these are awesome, any chance you can have a bash at making me one? im looking for an ancient persian/greek warrior pic with "Here stand Berserxes" in text. other than that im easy :)

DeletedUser

Okay, let's see what you all think.

Talion, here's yours. I threw in a matching avatar should you want it.

14oe2g.jpg

2127387.jpg

Pythagorus, a tester against Law? lol here is my poor attempt. I tried complex maths but it didn't flow for me like it does for Law, so it's dumbed down :S

nborie.jpg

Berserxes, let me know what you think of this? I have given you an avatar as well :)

2j2xlix.jpg

28juq7n.jpg

DeletedUser

It's great Saphire!

Only small hint i'd give, instead of having it bordered with the change over from colors, have them blended in, otherwise, it's lovely.

Thanks!

~V

DeletedUser

I had a wee problem with the gradual colour change i was messing with, but it totally failed ><

Enjoy :p It's all a learning process for me, and i like to experiment!

DeletedUser

pretty impressive actually sapph :)

do you think you could blend the graph and the black hole on the right so they're more like one picture (one in foreground and one background) instead of 2? if it stretches the graph out too much then you can just add more formulae or whatever :p

DeletedUser14385

thats awesome, thanks very much :) can you sign it? i havent got a clue how to make them so i think you deserve the credit

DeletedUser

Okay Pythagorus, i'm working on it.

Here's the sig with my sign on it for you Berzerxes,

3535pvp.jpg

DeletedUser14385

thats lovely thank you, now all i need is some warfare to post about :)

DeletedUser16444

signature! :D

Hey I was wondering if you Could make me a signature with Xertrez in it then a picture of Xerxes, looking over a battle or something. My name preferably would be white thats kind of being brushed out, so sort of fading. i have no clue how to describe the picture in my head so i was hoping you could use your imagination on the rest... :p oops almost forgot, Could you also put LoDa on it? (with that capitalization) and Xi and Omicron, all brushed out and faded a little like my name. TYVM if you can do this! :D

DeletedUser

Great jobs with the sigs,Sapphire!I would like you to make me a sig.
So I was thinking like a planet in the middle of the dark space and spaceships coming and colonising on the planet.And on the spaceships : LoDa.
And in the background : This world is about to be ruled by LoDa.Sorry,already is.

Thanks. =) :cool:

DeletedUser

Pythagorus, I'm sorry but because my Grid warphole is two images mashed with an image on top i couldn't make the Graph Fade over it. Just a little bit frustrated over that TBH.

Xertrez, here is what i got for you, if you don't like it please feel free to let me know. If you'd like an avatar i can come up with a simple something too.

jzz34j.jpg

Avatar, your catchphrase is a little long, when i tried it it was a little crowded what with the spaceships and such. So, i came up with this:

14weeyv.jpg

let me know your thoughts please :)

DeletedUser

ok no worries, i have no idea what is or is not possible with this stuff (or the difficulty level of any of it either) so just thought i'd ask :p

DeletedUser

I'm sure an expert could do it easy, but i had absolutely rotten luck ><