Saving the World

DeletedUser

Okay guys, the Tau forum has been slowing down a lot lately, almost to the point of being completely dead. This makes my job easier but it isn't terribly exciting. In light of this, I would like to see if there is anything we can do to get things rolling again.

Suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Love how their have been none so far.
Urr, and you don't mind if i pinch idea's from other forums?

DeletedUser

Uhh, I can start experimenting with World maps - I've done them in the past, sure i can get the jist of doing them again.

And someone else who is willing to do a newspaper of some kind..

Few things from me.

DeletedUser

Pinching ideas from other worlds is not only allowed, but encouraged ;)

I've been really impressed with how Fotns has been running the Chi world forums, and it occurred to me that maybe I could lend a hand to keeping my own alive.

Now, I can say from personal experience that every world needs at least one mapmaker. If you've got the skills for it, people go crazy for that stuff. I know we recently lost our resident mapmaker in Eta. Very sad.

Thanks for chiming in. If you guys can think of anything I can do to help keep this world alive please let me know. Except for the milestones. Not touching that one :p

DeletedUser

I spoke with Curly123 if he minds if a friend of mine and I take over the Tau Telegraph. He said he is cool with it.

blvdofbd and I volunteer to make new issues of the tau telegraph, especially now that there have been a lot of changes to the world.

Like the fall of Hellspawn. The War between Krypteia and TH, the resurgence of Inglorious Bastards, and the new kids on the block like Invicta, Ardor, and Project Eden.

Plus other cool stuff we can get into :D

DeletedUser

I can post my maps here, but im mostly too lazy to update them :p
Oh, and they revolve around krypteia and TH..

DeletedUser

Feel free ^. I'll just start playing around till i can get one's that i'm happy with posting (Non Auto Updating)

DeletedUser

Maps and newsletters, good stuff. ;)

Also, surely we have some good PnP artists playing here in Tau? I haven't seen one posted in a while. Surely there is no shortage of conflict in such a young world...

:pro:

DeletedUser

No shortage here! xD.

Biggest War's atm would be;

Thor's Hammer Vs Krypteia
Troy's Boys Vs Krypteia
Infinity Vs Krypteia
ExileD Vs Troy's Boys

DeletedUser

eh now I cant edit the posts :p

You can pretty much copy the list of top 3 alliances (Krypteia, Thor's, Exiled) for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for the majority of alliance milestones though :p

DeletedUser

quote the post then make a new thread and remove the quote marks

DeletedUser

eh now I cant edit the posts :p

You can pretty much copy the list of top 3 alliances (Krypteia, Thor's, Exiled) for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for the majority of alliance milestones though :p

not really, it was mostly HS krypteia ans TH

DeletedUser

but does anyone have the stats still for hellspawn? >< like a screenshot of right before they disbanded or something

DeletedUser15240

erm, just because they are gone doesnt mean all their past achievements are forgotten ;)