Saying goodbuy

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say a proper goodbuy to everyone, friends and enemy's.
I had a great time here on grepolis. With agoge, we had something great going. But it wouldn't be so much fun if we didn't have good enemy's to fight. Remember dark dragon warriors, TW-elite, TW-s shadow, delian league,...

But since I was in vac mode for 3 weeks, I saw how much other things i could do with the family if i don't play this game for some hours every day.
I should give more time to my children again. ;)

And the server is also bleeding to death. We lost many players due to time lacking, too big accounts,..and lately ( don't like to admit it, but have to be honoust :rolleyes:) also due to efforts of TW-s. ( they finally fight as one, and look where it gets them...a well deserved first place).
Enemy's like essex, alfriedi, dragonfire, Andrewpp,iceman and others make these games fun !

So thank you all for the great experience.

I try to pass my account on to someone, but if not, I will delete the account.
Untill than I will keep fighting ;).

Greetings,

Thomas ( aka The Wasp )

DeletedUser

See you WASP. Best of luck.

I know exactly where you're coming from about the game these days,

DeletedUser

Never had the privilege to fight against you, but I wish you all the best.

And the server is also bleeding to death.

Well, we know who to blame for that, don't we? Or do we get 2.0 in about 6-8 months?

DeletedUser

Been fun fighting Agoge and finally defeating Synergy/agoge in other areas so we could give you the proper attention in O55 ;) But it is too bad you will be leaving granted that is whole goal of attacking someone in first place, to get them to quit lol. So its a good and bad thing. Just hope that the rest of agoge has some fight in them for many months to come and we can continue to keep the interest of all the fighters. Once Agoge dies, then we have to make mass movements to Synergy who is even further away. While it is fun to meet new enemies on the field, regaining enough cities in a new ocean to prove effective in attacking can be quite the hassle.

Take care Wasp - your children deserve more attention. Those quality times will remain in your memories - your gaming memories are hardly important in the long run.

DeletedUser

Been fun fighting Agoge and finally defeating Synergy/agoge in other areas so we could give you the proper attention in O55 ;) But it is too bad you will be leaving granted that is whole goal of attacking someone in first place, to get them to quit lol. So its a good and bad thing. Just hope that the rest of agoge has some fight in them for many months to come and we can continue to keep the interest of all the fighters. Once Agoge dies, then we have to make mass movements to Synergy who is even further away. While it is fun to meet new enemies on the field, regaining enough cities in a new ocean to prove effective in attacking can be quite the hassle.

Take care Wasp - your children deserve more attention. Those quality times will remain in your memories - your gaming memories are hardly important in the long run.

You're right Essex. I have to admit that your alliances efforts pushed me over the edge ;). You lately knew my weak 3 hours of the day. And It's holiday,...so I can't counter those attacks properly.
So the victory is really yours. I congratulate you guys for that.
Tw 's was a spineless bunch off bigmouths before....but now it's a tight bunch of good fighters. You've got my respect. You fight as one, and look where it gets you.
It was a great ride. Gonna miss you all, friends and " enemy's".
Maybe meet you guys in another game one day ( when the kids are married :p and out of the house ;).

DeletedUser13539

take care m8.

You made the right decision, I am sure many of us can relate.

Sol

DeletedUser

goodnight sweet prince - you were fun to fight, i'll give you that.

DeletedUser

Good by wasp. I never got to know you personally but I've always liked people who know how to respect their enemies.

Perhaps you can drop by the forums once in a while as long as it doesn't feed the addictions lol.

I'm a grepo-whore and proud of it!