SBF vs Oblivion and all 30 academies

DeletedUser

We have a NAP with YNWA and YNWA2. This does not constitute an academy. Feel free to post all the Pm's and battle reports you like but none of them are going to prove that we have anything more than 2 academies.

What about the expendables? are you just listing all the alliances you can think of ;)

I guess I just imagined "Captain Terror" trying to colonize in our core repeatedly while getting support from you guys. My bad.

DeletedUser35069

Mark that was this dude,

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en64/player/4106486/colonizations

He was using expendables not to be confused with expendable. Though no doubt hiding to hide the city take stats with each colony fail, not sure why, a few more wouldn't make a difference.

YNWA2 probably needs to hide its pacts in its profile if you're only have a NAP. Unless your academies have pacts with them and you have a NAP which doesn't really make sense. Sounds like a diplomatic nightmare.. I would certainly be getting a new diplomat.

DeletedUser34868

You SBF guys are doing well, hats off to you and respect where it is due.

I wish i had the report where you sunk your own CS within the last week in our city in order to throw a little 'dirt' into this thread but alas, i can't find it! (It did occur before you dis-believers start!)

Whats good about this war is that we've known a few of you guys for a while and the good natured banter via PM's i've had (others have too) with a couple of you guys are what makes this war interesting and exciting.

It's also great that our battles have ensured that this forum has resurfaced from the dead. I hadn't logged in here for over a month due to it being redundant. Good job all round.

UP THE OBLIVION!!

DeletedUser

I wish i had the report where you sunk your own CS within the last week in our city in order to throw a little 'dirt' into this thread but alas, i can't find it! (It did occur before you dis-believers start!)

LoL I just looked for it and aparently our forum mods are on top of their game. Yes it did happen... What alliance is that city in now though? I have a horrible memory ;)

The truth is this:
Capture.png

was a lot easier to get into than we thought so we killed our own initial CS to make it more interesting. You know kinda like a handicap in golf.

DeletedUser

hahaha. I like you guys and have enjoyed tussling with you in 56 it is a close run thing but I think we are playing with different tactics. @Forwandert yeah the diplomat needs sacking cz he's a bit of a wierdo

Good job today guys and gals. i500steven needs to buy the beers for you lot. I have to go to work now after an hour of sleep zzzzzz god help the patients of Wellington :/