Search Party

DeletedUser

Searching for these presents is hard work. Have you found any yet? Which and where?

We haven't found any and in all honesty, we've been looking quite far and wide :D

DeletedUser

Osl... It starts tomorrow. You do know that right? :p

Oh I get it! The doors are already there.. This is going to be a long night !xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will assume you can read and aren't an idiot and put this up as a joke. The presents will appear tomorrow December 1. Therefore you will not find them today November 30.

DeletedUser

I will assume you can read and aren't an idiot and put this up as a joke. The presents will appear tomorrow December 1. Therefore you will not find them today November 30.

It starts tomorrow. But the advent calendar has already arrived. I've heard some alliances have found some already.

DeletedUser

This is a great way to get alliances and the community to work together! Very well done Innogames!

I think we should all do our good deed for the day by sharing our intell. :D

DeletedUser

The Marines will show a faith of good will and post the first location in the hope that others will follow.

16th 550/500

DeletedUser6983

O great, now i am going to have to search for them, as if the lag isnt bad enough

DeletedUser6983

ya i was just gonna say i found that one. ;)

good job!!!

DeletedUser

Problem is we gotta find the first one. But what if it's in OC33 or 22. The oceans where no one has a city. How the hell are we gonna find them all ?:p

DeletedUser6983

It mu they said there was one in ocean 36, so they will be anywjere i guess. If we do want them all, we will all have to post andn work together ;)

DeletedUser6983

It is officialy December 1 :) The first one gives resources :) good luck finding everyone :)

DeletedUser

#1 - 620/680

For those of you who get this present, do you mind posting what it is? I have heard that it is resources but I have no clue how many. I just started last night so I am worried that my warehouse is too small.

DeletedUser

1000 wood, 500 rock, and 200 silver. You can click on the present and it will ask you if you want to accept the present before it gives it to you.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the response guys! I didn't dare click on the gift but I guess I know better now.

Cheers everyone :cool:

EDIT: I tried the present and got the same reward as those above.
EDIT EDIT: Osl, do you mind keeping/updating a "master list" of currently found presents in your original post? At the moment we have #:

1 - 620/680
8 - 578/548
10 - 382/652
16 - 550/500