searching for an alliance

DeletedUser

Yo you all,

I am a noob according to my profile ;) and I am looking for an nice alliance in Ocean 55. I have had invites up to my nose, but only a few igm and those couldný convice me to join up to now. I an looking for some experienced players in a alliance with 20 to 35 members who know what they are doing but also brag not not much but show more then they talk. I am trying to find an alliance before friday, so I hope some people will be able to make a good point ;)

As far as me concerned, I played one world a bit seiously on this server up to know, but that is like a year ago, so consider me a noob as far as this server goes ;)

Edit: I know me English isn't perfect, far from that, but I got an igm from the alliance Myriad as responce to my posting here, they have 90 members, My english cannot be that bad that people don't understand waht I am looking for, I hope ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yo you all,

I am a noob according to my profile ;) and I am looking for an nice alliance in Ocean 55. I have had invites up to my nose, but only a few igm and those couldný convice me to join up to now. I an looking for some experienced players in a alliance with 20 to 35 members who know what they are doing but also brag not not much but show more then they talk. I am trying to find an alliance before friday, so I hope some people will be able to make a good point ;)

As far as me concerned, I played one world a bit seiously on this server up to know, but that is like a year ago, so consider me a noob as far as this server goes ;)

Edit: I know me English isn't perfect, far from that, but I got an igm from the alliance Myriad as responce to my posting here, they have 90 members, My english cannot be that bad that people don't understand waht I am looking for, I hope ;)

im in 055,leading the #1 alliance in that ocean.im very experienced.check my rewards if you would like.i will only take you in for showing your interest in an alliance and also your consideration.Many people dont show interest like how you just shown even that if you are a noob.let me know what you think via pm ingame

DeletedUser23516

Your still welcome to join my alliance. Your already on an island with two members and we fall just below 20 members. Not to much experience here game-wise, but there are some promising players here and I led Eternal Soldiers in Ephesus so I know the ins and outs of leading an alliance.

DeletedUser

me calling myzelf a noob is just playing, I have had a bit of experience in the past 2 years on several servers ;)

But I hace one real issue and that is that I don't want to join a mass allince, so please if you have over 40 memebers don't contact me or give me a very good explanation why the alliance should be so big ;)

DeletedUser23516

Again, under 40 members. Active forums for 18 members. Soon to be agressive once BP ends. Very close to you.

DeletedUser

me calling myzelf a noob is just playing, I have had a bit of experience in the past 2 years on several servers ;)

But I hace one real issue and that is that I don't want to join a mass allince, so please if you have over 40 memebers don't contact me or give me a very good explanation why the alliance should be so big ;)

The alliance limit is set at 150 so yes there will be huge alliance.it doesnt matter on the size but how organized they are.They can be big and organized thats my point

DeletedUser23516

Signatures have a four line max, so most of the original quote I left out. The original was deleted but it was a dark and dreary night. Oh, wait. Scratch that.

It was on a counting thread. Regulars against spammers, and some random guy posted a bunch of nonsense involving absolutley nothing with the topic. It was funny

DeletedUser

150 is to big for me, maybe it can function, but not with me as a member ;)

Signatures have a four line max, so most of the original quote I left out. The original was deleted but it was a dark and dreary night. Oh, wait. Scratch that.

It was on a counting thread. Regulars against spammers, and some random guy posted a bunch of nonsense involving absolutley nothing with the topic. It was funny

things can be funny, but your signature is against smoking and alcohol and I like both those things ;)

DeletedUser

150 is to big for me, maybe it can function, but not with me as a member ;)

No alliance will be stupid to go right up to 150.we will be stopping at 80.

its your choice whichever one you want to join.i have np :)

DeletedUser

Due to some twisted rule that one goes here and not on other grepolisworlds (strange, makes you wonder) LePatron now has to go on as Dupatron, not a bit customer-friendly, to force people to use an account that is over a year ols, but that is probably the standard here, rules are rules (even if they are made up for thies server only) and you have to accept them. So therefor I still am in search for an alliance as I said above. you need to search for lepatron ingame even if my name here is Dupatron, sorry, I don;t make the rules and i don;t understand them, but that is how thay want to play the game here ;)

DeletedUser

You are not the only one, I don't know what twisted mind made up the rule, but I have to use an account that is 1,5 year old to communicate here ;0

DeletedUser

that is what the germans said 70 years ago and we all know what that brought us :p

But that is another discussion, let's go back to me looking for an alliance ;0