Searching for old alliances and the Black Pirates

FutbolTango

Hoplite
Sing to me, O Muse, of the voyages of yore,

When I, a veteran of old worlds, once more,

Return to the realm of Grepolis, land of strife,

Longing for epic battles and the pirate's life.

In days of old, we roamed the waves so vast,

With ships of oak and sails as taut as mast,

Braving tempests fierce and battles bold,

Subjugating larger alliances, as tales were told.

As the sun dips low beneath the horizon's glow,

I yearn for the comrades of battles long ago,

Those daring souls who fought by my side,

With courage and honor, no place to hide.

To the farthest reaches of the boundless sea,

Where the isles whisper secrets of history,

There, amidst the shadows of craggy shores,

Lies the haven of pirates, forevermore.

With cunning and guile, we waged our wars,

Striking swiftly, like the lion's claws,

Ambushing foes with stealthy might,

In the cover of darkness, under the starry night.

Now, as I return to this realm of old,

My heart beats strong, my spirit bold,

For I seek not riches nor fleeting fame,

But the bonds of brotherhood, ever the same.

So, hear me, O comrades of the salty spray,

As I call out to you from afar today,

Let us reunite, as in days of yore,

And reign once more, upon the ocean's floor.

And to you, Black Pirates, and your crews so brave,

Whose names inspire both fear and awe on the wave,

I send forth this call, across the vast sea,

To join me once more, in revelry and glee.

Let us raise the black flag, and set sail once more,

To plunder and pillage, as in days of yore,

For in the heart of every pirate beats true,

The longing for adventure, and the comrades we knew

FutbolTango

Hoplite
Ahoy, noble comrade of the briny deep, Whose spirit sails where the shadows sleep. Long have I wandered, through trials dire, A saga of challenges, a hero's fire.

In distant realms, where the sun meets the sea, I ventured forth, where destiny beckoned me. Through tempests fierce and storms untamed, My journey unfolded, my courage proclaimed.

Beneath the gaze of the moon's soft light, I faced adversaries in the dead of night. From treacherous shores to mountains high, I strove onward, beneath the endless sky.

I also found love and heartbreak as I felt for muses and the spells of Hera, yet it was just an illusion.

But lo, as I sailed, a thought did arise, Of cunning deeds, like Ulysses wise. Your Trojan horse, a legend told, In the annals of strategy, a tale of old. For you are the wisest player I ever saw.

Yet fate, it seems, has woven anew, For in this world, I found a crew. A new alliance, with sails unfurled, Where heroes gather, to challenge the world.

Though you, my friend, are not among, Your legacy lives on, in saga sung. The most cunning player, a title earned, In Grepolis' realm, where legends are churned. For your legend I never foget.

So fear not, my friend, for though we part, The bonds of friendship, forged in heart. In tales of adventure, our spirits entwine, As we sail the seas, 'neath the Black Pirate's sign.

I am with new friends but I hope to battle with you in another world

FutbolTango

Hoplite
Ah, wise counsel, my friend, I do agree, For once a sail, it stays forever free. Skype me, you say, for website's grace, In a few days' time, we'll meet in that place.

Like ships upon the boundless sea, Our sails unfurled, we roam carefree. In the realm of webs and digital space, We'll rendezvous soon, in that sacred place.

For as the stars guide sailors true, So too shall Skype bring me to you. In a few days' time, our paths shall align, And together we'll journey, in friendship's design.
This my honour be, as you are the most cunning and inventive of Grepo fighters alive.

FutbolTango

Hoplite
Sing, O Muse, of the pirate bold, leader of Black Sails, Whose deeds were famed in days of old, Like Oukris, of Aetolia's shore, Whose name did echo evermore.

A scourge upon the Invicta, He sailed with ruthless, daring band, To raid the countryside afar, And carry off in chains of war.

From Kydonia's shores he came, With Cretan kinship to acclaim, With Boukris, son of Daitas true, Naupactus-born, in oceans blue.

Hieromnemon of Delphi's might, In council halls, his voice alight, A pirate's heart, a statesman's grace, In every deed, in every place.

Yet not in plunder did he thrive, But in the bonds of friendship, alive, For when the captives' cries did sound, 'Twas Eumaridas who unbound.

Inscribed in tales of honor bright, By Athens' hand, in day or night, For he who showed mercy's light, In midst of piracy's darkest blight.

So raise a toast to the pirate's name, To Boukris, known in halls of fame, A man of daring, a friend of old, Whose story through the ages is told.

Sing, O Muse, of the pirate bold, Whose legacy shall never grow cold, Like Oukris, of Aetolia's shore, Whose spirit sails forevermore.

FutbolTango

Hoplite
Oh, behold, my valiant co-citizens of this world, for I find myself ensnared in dire straits, surrounded by foes in a distant realm, far from the comforting embrace of my alliance as much as three oceans away. A most desperate plight indeed, where every breath is fraught with peril, and every shadow harbors danger.

Yet, in this darkest hour, I beseech any noble soul who can spare resources and muster troops to aid in my defense. Your assistance would be a beacon of hope in this tempest-tossed sea of adversity, and your valor shall not be forgotten, but sung in the halls of heroes for eternity.

Know ye, my loyal allies, that this struggle is but temporary, a fleeting trial until I find safe passage back to our fold. Until then, let your thoughts be with me, as I stand firm against the encroaching darkness, yearning for the day when we shall be reunited in triumph once more. Any temporary help (resources or troops) is appreciated until I can reunite with my new loyal family.

FutbolTango

Hoplite
In the lively realm of Grepolis, amidst heroes and hubbub, there wiggled the Ouroboros, that comically conflicted serpent, forever entangled in its own tail-spinning circus act.
Gathered 'round the city square, as citizens busied themselves with fortifications, the Ouroboros arrived with an audacious claim: "Behold, good people! I, the illustrious Ouroboros, shall attack your city with unmatched prowess!"
Amused murmurs swept through the crowd, for who could resist a chuckle at the sight of a serpent perpetually tied in knots?
"Oh, splendid Ouroboros," they quipped with playful jest, "how might you attack us when you're too busy chasing your own tail? Perhaps it's time to leave the attacking to those less... tangled up in their own affairs."
And so, with merry laughter ringing in its ears, the Ouroboros slithered off, perhaps to ponder the merits of prioritizing defense over dizzying dizziness.

Jittinvt

Hoplite
Embrace the inevitability of Fate, The eternal recurrence of life. The Growth, Life And Demise ever continuing.
The time has come for your Demise and you shall embrace it for it is inevitable. Ouroboros in it's splendidness shall guide you to your Death so that one day you may be whole again.
We shall confront our shadows and assimilate the darkness to become one again. The eternal truth of Existence, Order and Unity. The Timeless Reality. Ouroboros.

Last edited:

FutbolTango

Hoplite
As impending invasion from the cowardly Ouroboros who gang up on a single city. I consulted the Oracle and this message was conferred:

"Ah, noble warrior Troy that will be remembered as the Ouroboros Grave, your words ring with the defiance of Achilles himself, unyielding in the face of impending battle. Like mighty Hector before the walls of Troy, you stand firm, unafraid of the specter of death, embracing it as a comrade on the journey to eternity.

Yet, let it be known that while your courage may be unmatched, the losses your adversaries shall suffer will be vast, like the crashing waves upon the shores of Ithaca. For every blow struck against you, a hundredfold shall be returned, as relentless as the wrath of Zeus himself.

And as you revel in the losses inflicted upon your foes, may your heart swell with pride, for each fallen enemy shall be a testament to your valor and the strength of your alliance. Let the clash of arms resound like the thunder of Olympus, for in the crucible of battle, heroes are forged and legends are born."

Jittinvt

Hoplite
Nay, We are not gonna gang up on you bro.We don't usually do such unethical things. I was just thinking of taking you out by myself. But this might change as I am kind of in a pickle now. Sorry if the only choice left is to gang up on you.

And damn, I had been lazy in writing an alliance description and now I can just use my previous post lol. Sleeplessness is a strange drug.

Reply if you can make my previous post sound better.