Second choice alliance

DeletedUser11468

This isn't likely for some alliances but...

If your alliance as gone for what ever reason...

What would be your second choice and why?

I'm in DAFT but I had to choose...

I'd choose Dacia. They may not be the strongest in Offense or defense but they are mentally unstable so I'd be home there. (I wish their leader stop forgetting her medication)

NmE: Never, even if they were the last alliance. Well....maybe if JJ stop having Burritos

DeletedUser

Second alliance? SOA(Soldiers of Arete) seem small, tight, elite(Ish)

DeletedUser

I'd join Order of St.Michael. Been fighting with them since the beginning and they're a good bunch of guys :D

DeletedUser

OoSM as well, good group of players, and strong leadership.

DeletedUser

If my alliance was gone? Well, then it would be uNmEek. That took so little brain power to decide that I was doing 7 digit long division in my head while I pondered it.

Novaiess

DeletedUser2663

OoSM, great bunch there. know how to operate at a high level + they are near me

DeletedUser

I'm in Puma...and for any reason I'd change to Soldiers of Arete :) they're great :)

DeletedUser

I'm in Puma...and for any reason I'd change to Soldiers of Arete :) they're great :)

Mmm Puma eh (DAFT farms). I thought you were in Epirote League?? Oh I guess that public dressing down led to your dismissal eh. Oh well, I suppose at least it gave you a chance to redesign your signature. Those skills will come in handy when Puma get sick of you. :D

DeletedUser

As for alliances, when I started this game, pretty well immediately I joined DAFT. I haven't really considered any other alliance as there has been absolutely no need.

DeletedUser11595

if unmeek falls i dont find any other alliance 056 as good as it.
if it happens all players in 056 would form another alliance

DeletedUser

Then why would uNmEek fall if it was going to rise again? DAFT?

DeletedUser

Well I'm a Dacian and if my alliance would fall I would honestly like to be part of DAFT even if probably I wouldn't pass theyr madness test...:D

DeletedUser

I think I'd join you in DAFT sradhoo ;)I can be mad sometimes...:D But don't worry Dacia will stand for long,long time and we shall stay here...;)

DeletedUser5757

XD i think i would join umneek if im allowed,
but im in lost boys, and we might be small, but yet, we are strong :)

DeletedUser

Mmm Puma eh (DAFT farms). I thought you were in Epirote League?? Oh I guess that public dressing down led to your dismissal eh. Oh well, I suppose at least it gave you a chance to redesign your signature. Those skills will come in handy when Puma get sick of you. :D

Now I'm not in any alliance :p btw the big MRA Patria Croatica is attacking me :p lol still getting supported :)

DeletedUser

Now I'm not in any alliance :p btw the big MRA Patria Croatica is attacking me :p lol still getting supported :)

I dunno, call me psychic, but I had a feeling that might end up being the case. Maybe not psychic, maybe just someone who ascribes to the concept of natural consequence ;)

DeletedUser13798

Second alliance!!! I haven't found a decent first one yet! Hurry up and invite me DAFT!! ;)

DeletedUser11468

Why? If we don't invite you. It'll drive you crazy. Doesn't mean we'll still invite you but it entertains us.

DeletedUser

mine would be Semper Fi. I learned ALOT from bobilly since he started out farming me then gave me a break and let me grow.now im trying to get 5 cities to get in.