secrets of team ryan true story

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Been there, seen it - laughed at them (Both sides) and left the building.

DeletedUser

any ways do you guys think i did a good job of destroying team ryan

DeletedUser

so all of you thought that the servents of ryan were just that, well that was wrong the servent sig was to make you think that we were really team ryan's spies we got into NmE, pirate raiders, the spartans and the pretoreain guard, well that was my jobs others did different alliances. eventually i got bored of it so me and seth night decided to have some fun we spammed all of team ryan's external forum and they still didnt get rid of us bad idea cause then we started giving info to others it shows that dobby was a better leader because ryan let his alliance and his forum get destroyed by me and seth

i will answer questions and i will post something useful

LOL! You had access to 2 forum areas and false info. Team Dobby were the only team to lose a city, they then merged. You spammed the off topic area, pretty great of you. Ah Alex you make me laugh. You wore a sig stating that you were my servant and I your master. You dear sir, are beaten by just that.

DeletedUser

Um... Zeta started in May, so IDK if this is pertinent to the Team Ryan, Team Dobby situation on the server. Regardless, ultimately you can say team ryan was a huge success. It helped NmE solidify it's status on top, and although all but 2 members (The High Notes, Noob) they were a part of Team Ryan. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but since the merger, NmE is number one on the server, and Team Ryan helped establish that. Although we have lost lots of their members, we are still #1... So credit to those remaining not a part of Team Ryan to that. Best thing we got though, is the stylings of The High Notes, and Noob, as well as widespread fear around the server because we had several mods on our team.

So Alex Skye The Boob, do you really think you destroyed anything?

More like put a sheen on the legacy of Ryan and Dobby for being able to allow a spy in their alliance, and still be a smashing success.

DeletedUser

Scratch that, The High Notes is the only remaining player from those merges.

Summer inactivity has been cruel to the Grepolis populus on Zeta as well as many other servers. (for the Northern Hemisphere)

But hey, it's just a game right? Nothing wrong with going out and getting some sun.

Expect many players from NZ, Australia, South Africa, and many more countries to be taking a leave in Dec.