Security Question

DeletedUser31161

Stupid security question. The life and story of mrpenguin244....

There i was mass-recruiting everyone in the world

6780c0de-e757-41b2-adc1-0194dd5b5996.jpg

and i came up upon this stupid box called...

Security Question

System-Security-Question-icon.png

i was like why do they have this.

security question.jpg

anyways i was mad but i typed in the symbols...

67egY
but for some reason it didn't let me send. i was tired but still ok so i tried typing it again......

8 years later...

10590751.jpg

by now i was super mad. but i was committed to my alliance so i keep on going and i'm about to send another when...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so my message to grepolis. NONE OF US ARE ROBOTS WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS!

DeletedUser

That last one was a g not a y.

Hahaha..Totally made my day!

Anyways, To answer your question: "We are not robots, why do we have this?"

Answer: No one has accused you of being robots...The feature is there to prevent botting. While you may not bot you are still required to fill in the question as those that can't follow the rules ruined it for everyone.. ;) I can understand this system having both advantages and disadvantages. Although please tell me that was a typo that was pointed out. :p

~ Lane

DeletedUser31161

can i ask why they are posted so frequently. i mass mail once and it comes then i message again and it comes

DeletedUser

For mass mails it always appears. I've never found it that big of a deal tbh.

DeletedUser31161

it gets annoying when i like i had 20 messages after i came back from a long activity. then i have to message everyone back then i had to deal with alliance questions and messages and then halfway through that every message i sent came with a security question.

DeletedUser

It shouldn't be like that for all mails. I haven't had a single one on caldyon yet.

DeletedUser31161

no it is when i message a lot in a short period of time

DeletedUser

On this server they started requiring it for single recipient messages after I sent like 5 in an hour. First time that ever happened to me

DeletedUser

Holy did I have to think fast. Almost got timed out for not knowing what 44+55 =
I should have stayed in school *smh*

DeletedUser29066

Change your city name to 99, so if they ever ask that one again you'll be able to look it up fast .. :p

DeletedUser

Holy did I have to think fast. Almost got timed out for not knowing what 44+55 =
I should have stayed in school *smh*

ATTENTION: ALL computers in the twenty first century have calculators built in .. ;) lol