Seeking advice

DeletedUser

Having started on the server a couple weeks and change after the world started, I'm seeking advice on how to catch up to those who started when the world did - or least get big enough to provide somewhat of a challenge to established players. Look to have only 1k points or thereabouts when bp ends. Any advice appreciated.

Many thanks for your time and consideration.

DeletedUser

build troops, lots and lots of troops. Don't let yourself become a farm for a larger player, if you fight back or soak up his troops then he'll leave you alone and move on to easier prey. Also if you have the time farm every 5 or 10 mins when you are online to get a constant flow resources (you probably do this already lol).

DeletedUser31161

Build only to get conquer NOW. Once you have enough to get conquer start making deals with other plays to conquer a 10-13k city like 'Oh Mr.P if you help me conquer [city/]rolf12[city\] (13k city) then i will give you 2000 wood everyday for the next 3 months. Then get into a GOOD alliance and then do this prosses again but also with alliance members then get into an even better alliance like Imperium

DeletedUser

Oh Mr P (with a gee) you are always good for a laugh. If ever you come to Wales I'll make you welcome in my home. I'd even make you a bed in the fridge.

DeletedUser31161

Then i can hack your computer and destroy your account with much glee :)

DeletedUser24767

Having started on the server a couple weeks and change after the world started, I'm seeking advice on how to catch up to those who started when the world did - or least get big enough to provide somewhat of a challenge to established players. Look to have only 1k points or thereabouts when bp ends. Any advice appreciated.

message me in game if you want to chat.

DeletedUser31161

TCL you dont respond to anything!! I message you at leeast 5 times it takes 3 days to check it. Remember Troy. I wanted to join your alliance it took a whole hour even though you were on!!

DeletedUser24767

That does not change his point.

Is his point correct though?
No.

TCL you dont respond to anything!! I message you at leeast 5 times it takes 3 days to check it. Remember Troy. I wanted to join your alliance it took a whole hour even though you were on!!

Of course I respond to things.
Maybe it did take a while to reply, I do get a lot of messages, some of them are actually important..
Of course I remember Troy, I farmed you quite a bit before I had to quit..

Also where is this magical thing that shows if people are online then?

DeletedUser

Pic related;

oucirr.jpg

Reason? The people at the top do the things we should be telling you, already. :)

DeletedUser

Aye, Kanga. Hence the second part of the quesiton - being somewhat of a challenge. Got it pretty much figured out now. As for the rankings, to steal a phrase from meself, I care little for rankings. it will be enough if the mere mention of my name causes strong men to faint, and lesser men to loosen their bowels.

DeletedUser31161

I was wondering were you were thisspartan. Novody was stupid enough to answer my taunts. It got really boring. :(