Seleucid Empire

DeletedUser21512

The Seleucid (pronounced Se loo cid) Empire controlled the Greek city of Ephesus, which lies in modern-day Turkey

This is the premade alliance thread of the alliance
Seleucid Empire

(P)Founder: RemusLupin
(Possibly more...)
(D)Leader: Spots available
(Contact in-game, for most reliable and active people)
(dip)Diplomat: Lucky3
(Possibly more available if need arises in-game)
(pop)Recruiter: Spots available
(2-3 more, contact in-game)

This alliance will most likely be in the northwest in Ephesus. To join there, contact any of the people above or the in-game recruiter. If you want to join before the world launches, post below or message Lucky3 in the Grepolis forums.

This will be a serious alliance, but not one that is too serious. We'll be open to most people joining, as long as you're in our territory and will be active.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I am Shampoo4Shoes and I would like to Join the Seleucid Empire.

I would also like to Apply for the 'Leader' position as I have Lead many powerful Alliances in my time.

If there is anything you would like to know about me or talk about then please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Shampoo

DeletedUser21512

The alliance has now opened in the new world! If you want to join, make sure you're in the northwest. Just send myself or RemusLupin a message asking to join.

DeletedUser6810

Wow TSE in this world aswell? remus? I think i remember you from XI? IIRC my alliance totally obliterated TSE after you allied and supported an alliance we were at war with.

Its a shame your in 44 and not 46, I would have loved taking on your rag tag bunch of Mass recruited noobs again.

DeletedUser15240

Wow TSE in this world aswell? remus? I think i remember you from XI? IIRC my alliance totally obliterated TSE after you allied and supported an alliance we were at war with.

Its a shame your in 44 and not 46, I would have loved taking on your rag tag bunch of Mass recruited noobs again.

lol, indeed.

also its probably a different alliance :D

DeletedUser6810

lol, indeed.

also its probably a different alliance :D

Im sure its a brand new alliance obviously, but im positive i remember the name remus lupin, although then again, theres so much iv forgotton about my time on xi, I could be wrong, although, curly, what alliance was it you were in? Werent you in TSE?

DeletedUser15240

Im sure its a brand new alliance obviously, but im positive i remember the name remus lupin, although then again, theres so much iv forgotton about my time on xi, I could be wrong, although, curly, what alliance was it you were in? Werent you in TSE?

meh, twas filling time before omicron got opened ;). But yea, I was in TSE, sadly...