Sentinels of Valhalla the great MRA declare war on Route de la mort

DeletedUser

I see SoVs 2nd in command lethal lady just got rimmed, probably shouldnt have said it was her that declared the war lol

DeletedUser

and you know what's funny? Copperpot from RdlM still has time to fish in our waters. Just proves how hard RdlM has to try in this war :p

DeletedUser

Sure I took a 11k SoV city last week and they didnt do a thing about it and he was on an island surrounded by them, my alliance then ate the rest of them up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

SoV declared therefore had the advantage.
Now they are losing after saying how good they were.
/Facepalm.

DeletedUser340

Well they hyped how good they were so I actually was hoping to see them prove it . quite the contrary xD

DeletedUser10336

Well they hyped how good they were so I actually was hoping to see them prove it . quite the contrary xD

Well yep, everyone wanted war, and they all thought they could do it... but it looks like we have been proved wrong... one guy quoted "there is only 25 of them, there is 300 of us".

It looks like I will be the next one going, been hit quite a few times today, running out of biremes.

RdlM: 14
LOD: 7
OotN: 3

Total: 24
Vs
Sov: 0

Well it has made this game a lot more fun; we have cries in the forums from members to invite more people in to support us! - The joys of an MRA! lol

DeletedUser4577

More numbers wont settle anything, :p

If 300 cant do it how will 400?

DeletedUser340

They think if more villages apear they will be in awe of their numbers and merge xD

DeletedUser

My first post I have nothing personal against anyone in this game but when you declare war aren't you meant to make sure you can back it up. We have 80 members in LOD we are only supporting our Allies. :)

DeletedUser

I wonder what happened in this war. Is it over? If someone declare war on forum, i think he should also keep us updated and should let us know if war is over and who won. I have seen so many war declaration thread on gamma forum but never saw declaration of end of war. I wonder why so?

DeletedUser4577

Alright well if everyone lets this thread fall I will lock it in a week.

Off Topic: Thanks, Spider66 knows his stuff :D
Side Note: Your Rep is awesome!