Who be the Baddest

• Sephiroth

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

You have to make a poll with one link to your Starcraft Profile and the other to your Grepolis profile asking which one is more evil, then it'll be fine.

DeletedUser

I just found this poll and all I can say is "HOW THE F@&* CAN SEPHIROTH LOSE!!!!"
He was born from an ancients cells, used as a soldier by shinra never was injured by his enemies until he turned on shinra and got stabbed by cloud after he put the beat down on zack, came back to life killed an ancient named aerith and nearly destroyed the planet who knows how many times only to be killed again, comes back to life using another persons body calls down a giant meteor to destroy the world but gets killed by cloud. I mean you can try to kill him but he'll come back and kill even more people always fighting by himself, compare that to vader who hid behind a few million clones/machines and never really killed anyone with his own hands and betrayed both the good and bad plus could not comeback to life after he died.

*note: this is a rage post

DeletedUser20849

darth vader all the way for starters

who got a movie,games,t shirts, VADER
and 65% of the entire population doesnt know the other one hehe (FF=not as good as every one says nuff said :p

DeletedUser

Firstly, this isn't a popularity contest.
Secondly, it's about who's the baddest. Though I believe Sephiroth would destroy Darth in a fight that's not the point.
As far as I know Darth went some way to redeeming himself (that may have been a different film I'm thinking of). Sephiroth just keeps coming back and being badder and badder. Sephiroth wins this if you know who he is.

DeletedUser

Too bad this poll is closed...We are talking about who is more of a villain how was this ever even a contest?...Sephiroth doesn't need a space suit can absolutely destroy anything without relying on anybody or any technology...and for the sake of selfishness...Greatest Villain Seph...more popular Vader. Sorry for half the people saying you don't know the other guy, i refuse to see why to partake in any poll where you don't know both parties.

DeletedUser

I must say, Vader did have the advantage of being in a world where that kind of weaponry was possible, with what he had Sephiroth did more damage.

DeletedUser

The poll may be closed, but it's definitely Darth Vader. He's killed millions of people, like when he destroyed Alderaan in Episode VI.

DeletedUser

The poll may be closed, but it's definitely Darth Vader. He's killed millions of people, like when he destroyed Alderaan in Episode VI.

I'd say badness if measured by more than just numbers. Who you killed (and the relation to you), why you killed them and how you killed them are the main ones for me.
Sephiroth killed the last of a race people, who was really just a healer (well, for most people), was generally kind hearted and also one of the central protagonists. He killed her out of the blue with a sword, with all the other protagonists present. He killed her because she could kill him.

Darth killed a bunch of people he didn't know, with a weapon that required him to do very little (numbing the emotional side of things) a way away from people who could stop him because he was showing off (I think).

I think Sephiroth takes the badness thing just that little bit further.

DeletedUser

and not to mention Sephiroth fought all by himself against Organizations Like Shinra and AVALANCHE too.

DeletedUser

One of these is significantly more powerful than the other.

Darth Vader did have it easier, though single opponents were strong he himself didn't have to fight much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

lol did you guys really vote Vader over Seph? What is this world coming to???

DeletedUser

They are both bad, I will not say who I voted for, I will argue Vaders point for fun though.
He destroyed his daughters home planet.
He chased down his daughter and sentenced her to death, would have killed her if his son didn't come in and save the day.
He was born to save the world but turned bad and severely weakened his wife before giving birth, pretty much killing her.
He cut off his sons hand.
He killed both of his masters. (Obi-Wan and The Emperor)
He killed his officers in his army if they made him mad.
He blew up a planet because he could. (badarse)
He tried to blow up another planet but his plan was foiled by his son.

Reminder: This is his son he is fighting, he is holding him off with 1 hand... His son is very clever though so he is tricked a few times here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iQwIJO16ms

Last edited by a moderator: