Who be the Baddest

• Sephiroth

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser17088

This is a tough one, But lets settle this once and for all!!!

Q) who is the better villain

898509-darth_vader__v2__by_itmon_super.jpg

VS

sephiroth_darkandlight_2.jpg

HAPPY VOTING!!!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sephiroth is a lot more bada$$ then Darth Vader. A LOT more. I mean, can Darth Vader summon a giant meteor that would destroy an entire planet? I think not.

DeletedUser

Darth Vader is cool and all, but Star Wars references to God and what-not really turn me off.

Sephiroth killed my Girlfriend, I cried....

DeletedUser

Unless I'm on the funny stuff, you have done the most subtle quote change ever that is brilliant (changed to the doesn't equal sign)

DeletedUser

Sephiroth is a lot more bada$$ then Darth Vader. A LOT more. I mean, can Darth Vader summon a giant meteor that would destroy an entire planet? I think not.

He probably could. And I think that he did. (SW nerd here. :D)

DeletedUser

Power does not make the villain, as the best villains don't typically win, but they also don't turn good so I must say Darth Vader did something completely unrealistic for the "best villain." In the end he did bring balance to the force and what-not, he was the chosen one.

Seriously though, Sephiroth killed my girlfriend and made me cry, what did Darth do? He was just annoying and whined until he turned on his friends, a complete d-bag who only later achieved bamf status.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm going with Darth Vader, he is more famous and he blew up a planet for kicks and giggles. Plus all of the best evil doers have a deformity or two. Vader is like half machine.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
And what does that say about Sephiroth? Star Wars is far more popular than Final Fantasy, thus more people know about Vader

DeletedUser

And more people believe in God than not, that doesn't mean I make assumptions about either side based off that.

He doesn't need to be well known, although he is because he killed my girlfriend and I cried..

DeletedUser

And what does that say about Sephiroth? Star Wars is far more popular than Final Fantasy, thus more people know about Vader

Popular due to overadvertising and mass production of star wars tat. You can't judge a villain over the amount of advertisment he was given. To vote in this poll you should realy reserch them booth.

Compare star wars music to this.

Darth Vader. Has some sort of wierd glowing light thing and hyper ventalation.

Sephiroth. A huge masamune sword, can destroy the world, has one of the most epic attacks ever, has a massive black wing and can fly, is confident to the point of arrogance, is well-spoken and somewhat graceful, has messiah complex, spreads plague and gets killed just before destroying earth. He then proceeds to come back about 4/5 times.

The 3/4 times more than darth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going with Darth Vader, he is more famous and he blew up a planet for kicks and giggles. Plus all of the best evil doers have a deformity or two. Vader is like half machine.
Seph had a purpose and wanted to be a god. Also for deformities he had a wing.

Aicy

Strategos
So I get into trouble for linking my Starcraft Two profile but it's perfectly okay for moderators to make polls about video game characters?

Double standards.

DeletedUser

There's a difference between asking who you prefer and linking something to an external site.