Seriously Enlightened Secrets Revealed!

DeletedUser8467

right kb for one you have no idea what your talking about here I would suggest you use your so called talent where it counts if you knew most the cities I have taken actually belonged to paths in the first place maybe then you could comment.

wow that actually might get you banned again too bad you use so many accounts ie that you have swapped to be where you are now

as for this comment dont bring your sick mind into this only a complete sicko would come out with this.

As for a davio talent lol there is none there I will prove it :pro:

I will let actions speak for them self now.

as for mails I actually haven't got one from you and have nothing to say to you in mails why would I have the time of day for someone that cant keep his own word.

Sooooooooo......how's your project of disproving my talent going Alex???

I dont know about talent, but yesterday i spent the time with the CS. And what happened...........YES i got 'lucky' again. Another town (easy town :S) to Daveio.

Of coarse my CS was the last attack i launched, so i could not show you my best Luck yet. But you get the idea. So i think you should drop your holy crusade on that subject :p

What more can i say.....nothing really, as i knew i was always on top, i just needed you to know ;)

DeletedUser

ouch Daveio- pimping Alex I love it

Dianne no one can have your title its yours, but then again not like to many are wanting it-lol-

DeletedUser

Sooooooooo......how's your project of disproving my talent going Alex???

I dont know about talent, but yesterday i spent the time with the CS. And what happened...........YES i got 'lucky' again. Another town (easy town :S) to Daveio.

Of coarse my CS was the last attack i launched, so i could not show you my best Luck yet. But you get the idea. So i think you should drop your holy crusade on that subject :p

What more can i say.....nothing really, as i knew i was always on top, i just needed you to know ;)

oh divieo is it killing you that you have no idea as to what I have planned oh yea that cs was brilliant really it was think if I wanted the city I could have destroyed it with militia lol you are such a great player yet I point out your lack of honnor in your words you know you were in the wrong you knew b4 you started but anyway I will keep you waiting as all plans have times to take place I just spied 8 of your cities and got spy reports OMG could I be coming for you guess I will just keep you up wondering when I am coming.

DeletedUser

someone needs to come attack me. its been ages since i've had any fun killing CSs.

DeletedUser8467

Rofl Alex, again you bring up somthing iv already explained.....numerous times to you :rolleyes:

Yes many of my towns are low with support.......if you use you head tho, you will know why some tomes have more then others ...........lol

Your actions and words show you are a massive Noob Alex, Not a newb no, a NOOB Rofl.

For those that dont know the difference, a Newb is someone that is new to a game and has no idea......a Noob however is someone that has the game experience, thinks there the best....but are unable to further there knowledge of the game and are stuck at the same Lv of experience.....never learning............or bettering themselves.:eek: did i go to far.......truth hurts :D

Alex alex alex, if you were going to strike me, you would of. Instead of claiming you know my weak towns.......do you expect me to suddenly move my support around???? lol. Again i say your a Noob...i have no need to 'prove' this, as i already have.

Go away an CS BW or OSG alex, im shore they will be terrified of you.:p

me however..meh. you worry me not.

And im guessing this plan of your's is all based around the small group of towns you and ippo have above me lol. Iv seen it and again am not worried. You have spied on 8 of my towns....yet my most important towns have oracles in them............i see no spys alex?

DeletedUser

Rofl Alex, again you bring up somthing iv already explained.....numerous times to you :rolleyes:

Yes many of my towns are low with support.......if you use you head tho, you will know why some tomes have more then others ...........lol

Your actions and words show you are a massive Noob Alex, Not a newb no, a NOOB Rofl.

For those that dont know the difference, a Newb is someone that is new to a game and has no idea......a Noob however is someone that has the game experience, thinks there the best....but are unable to further there knowledge of the game and are stuck at the same Lv of experience.....never learning............or bettering themselves.:eek: did i go to far.......truth hurts :D

Alex alex alex, if you were going to strike me, you would of. Instead of claiming you know my weak towns.......do you expect me to suddenly move my support around???? lol. Again i say your a Noob...i have no need to 'prove' this, as i already have.

Go away an CS BW or OSG alex, im shore they will be terrified of you.:p

me however..meh. you worry me not.

And im guessing this plan of your's is all based around the small group of towns you and ippo have above me lol. Iv seen it and again am not worried. You have spied on 8 of my towns....yet my most important towns have oracles in them............i see no spys alex?

ahh what a shame as for you commenting on my game play ha ha thats funny yet its you that keeps going on about things he knows little of but anyway your time will be short lived and you may not be my first target but you are a target and a target I will have no trouble with like the first city I took off your hands lol

anyway I see no point in carrying on this discussion for now however I am sure you will have smart comments to come like the kind of person you are.

keep your oracles lol they dont tell all you know ha ha noob you got to have silver in your cave dont expect you to know that

DeletedUser8467

.keep your oracles lol they dont tell all you know ha ha noob you got to have silver in your cave dont expect you to know that

Really? Oracles are there for those that dont put silver into there caves bro...........that comment just confirmed everything for me.:rolleyes:

Or why would they have an oracle.........omg you get worse and worse.

DeletedUser6029

keep your oracles lol they dont tell all you know ha ha noob you got to have silver in your cave dont expect you to know that

Ermmmmmmmmmm........:heh:
Ermmmmmmmmmm........:eek:
Ermmmmmmmmmm........:eek:

I guess I needed to know this, nice to know. I will file that away and remember that for when I learn how to play.

DeletedUser8467

Dont worry Dom, Alex seems to have all the grepo knowledge at his disposal, so he will teach everyone the right methods......if only all in his alliance thought as he does :D

Me......i dont know anything, i just build random things and hope they work the way i want them to.......................Rofl.

DeletedUser6029

Yeah, don't worry about me...I am freaking out over my many incoming attacks.........I can't even sim for fear!!!! What if I am in the middle of something in 89 hours? I learn all I can about how to play from reading the forums.

*sigh*.....I am screwed!!

DeletedUser

haha alex you talk to much just attack him already lose all your cs ships and probably 2 or 3 towns in the process, rinse and repeat.. its the circle of life and your circle is almost up.

DeletedUser

LMFO- First Travis cool SIG

2nd Alex can I get you a shovel cause you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. So funny to watch Daveio bash you with verbage[gave me a good laugh]. Word of Advise you cant make a player look bad who has taken cities from you everytime he has a slot. So until you get it back do like the name brand shoe and Hush Puppy

Hali, As you are so powerful why are you playing defense?

DeletedUser

thanks kb i made it myself..(waits for applause) ok FINE dom did it for me!(crowd errupts at doms sig making skills)

DeletedUser

i dont see any of your account names on the top attacker page KB.

engaboy, salihk, howardyang, blackfury and myself are all on the top pages for best attacker, defender and fighter. mtdewme makes that list on a good day.

youll have to get on at least one of the top pages before you can question techniques.

DeletedUser

additionally, KB, youve earned 40k attack BPs in the last month compared to my 110k attack BPs.