Seriously? like 3 months!

DeletedUser

2qjeg6r.jpg

It took him 3 months to get 5 myth units? I'm sorry.... but that is kind of sad, I have nothing against The Ice-man but this is kind of funny to me.

DeletedUser

He maybe didn't use myths... Or didn't like them

He prolly got bored and started to build some

DeletedUser

Does it really matter how many myth units someone has built?

DeletedUser

Hmm no not really he is just referring to that he is number 1 i'n the world and he has just gotten the award... Which is not a big deal

He has other awards that other people don't have

DeletedUser

ya toast, there really only are two effective myth units and maybe he uses his favor elsewhere.

DeletedUser

ok look at his latest award, thats why he has no favor for myths! he has cast over 10k divine powers on those in need

DeletedUser

ok look at his latest award, thats why he has no favor for myths! he has cast over 10k divine powers on those in need

Oh! That makes sense, sorry about this, betsy you can delete if you want before some spam bugs start swarming around here.

Aicy

Strategos
I've been in Tw-Shadow and every day you have mass-messages for help via divine powers such most commonly very large scale chairot drops and patroness.

Some people just don't use Mythical units, myself included.

DeletedUser

Look, there was like a 3 day time period before it was shown that he had gotten the divine award.

DeletedUser

i personally believe mythical units are for show a hydra looks scary but when you think of it 5 light ships are just as strong and 5 briems on defense to