Server Very Laggy

DeletedUser

haha got to laugh at the last bit. you know real quality players send cs's and try to make the CP while it travels its called making the most of your time :pro:. In the end they got your city and some nice BP at the same time by the sounds of it.

Never mind a new world coming up

except 80% of the attacks they ever sent at me got zero BP and zero resources. So I guess that answers the question about "quality" players here. The player that sent the wasted CS attack could have used the CS as a smoke screen to lure me into standing my ground instead of just dodging him, but I doubt he's that clever....

DeletedUser

My cs when he was in PSI co and they were the same size as us didn't land.. didn't realise he'd be such a turtle lol wasn't a lone city with an alliance at your back tho ;)

Didn't realize I'd be such a turtle? You mean, you didn't realize that I'd defend my city to the point that I'd successfully snipe your CS attempt? Isn't that the same thing as saying that you were out-thought on that attack attempt? I mean, what was I supposed to do?

And saintchill helped you on that one by sending a "clearing" raid on me of 23 slingers and 25 hops. I mean, if that's how you guys play this game, then why not just have one player stick his troops into an inactive city, while the other player go kill them? And just keep doing that over and over. Just as easy BP, but also just as pointless....but maybe that's how you play on the psi server.......

DeletedUser

except 80% of the attacks they ever sent at me got zero BP and zero resources. So I guess that answers the question about "quality" players here. The player that sent the wasted CS attack could have used the CS as a smoke screen to lure me into standing my ground instead of just dodging him, but I doubt he's that clever....

most have spent a lot time in revolt then lol. still seems like they got you eventually so job done case closed

DeletedUser

Didn't realize I'd be such a turtle? You mean, you didn't realize that I'd defend my city to the point that I'd successfully snipe your CS attempt? Isn't that the same thing as saying that you were out-thought on that attack attempt? I mean, what was I supposed to do?

And saintchill helped you on that one by sending a "clearing" raid on me of 23 slingers and 25 hops. I mean, if that's how you guys play this game, then why not just have one player stick his troops into an inactive city, while the other player go kill them? And just keep doing that over and over. Just as easy BP, but also just as pointless....but maybe that's how you play on the psi server.......
lol no I didn't expect any player to have 80 biremes and a few offence troops in their only city tbh. but you know I'm sure I'm not the first to underestimate a target and sure I won't be the last lol

Anyway nevermind, you killed my cs once, but I took your city so who has the last laugh :)

enjoy the rim, oh you were on the rim already, what is it called when you get rimmed from the rim? oh yeah - server lag ;)

DeletedUser

The player that sent the wasted CS attack could have used the CS as a smoke screen to lure me into standing my ground instead of just dodging him, but I doubt he's that clever....
a picture is worth a thousand words :cool:

25qge2w.png

DeletedUser

oh tristram how funny you are.....

1) Small attacks such at 25 hops & 23 slingers are called harbor spies!
Heard of them? ... No obviously not.

2) Why on earth would I want to conquer your city when I have one next door on same island?

number 3 is a question.

3) Whats the best way to clear someones Birimes who dodges all the time?

a) Keep sending and hope you catch them eventually
b) Put them in reovlt and send a CS so they have to stand and fight incase they loose their city. (If I wanted your city I would have taken it, simple as that)

More to the point though darling youv'e been taught 2 free grepo lessons and dont even know it!