SES No more?

DeletedUser

I'm a teenager, I doubt anyone could tell it though. I thought the majority of the players on here were kids but I guess that doesn't really make sense now that I think about it. I can't think of a situation where I would be drunk and playing this game but I'll make sure never to do it haha. I didn't have the dubious honor of disbanding our old Alliance but I did erase all the forums... what? They were getting cluttered!

I also have a question about this whole business though: leaders are the only ones who can disband right? Then why would you give leadership to someone you don't fully trust? Just wondering, thanks and hope you guys turned out okay after that mess.

Jet

DeletedUser

We turned out fine, thanks for asking.

The player was the 5th member to join the SES when it started a year ago. He had been building his cities and involved in the growth of the SES. He was given leadership rights about 8 months ago and never abused this priviledge.

I am not sure what happened, or why, but he must have gotten dissolusioned with the game and decided to take it out on the players who had supported him and considered him a friend and ally.

What he didnt realise was that he couldnt kick the founders, so when they next could they invited everyone back.

Sad story really, he wasnt a spy. He was just out for himself in the end.

DeletedUser

The thing is when you put someone in leadership. You do trust them. However you do not know if they will betray you or not. You take a chance. A very good spy, or someone that doesn't hold any allegiance can appear to be fully trusted and when the time is right after earning "Leader" or "Founder" status, really erases all the forums, kicks members out. Or disbands the alliance. Their main goal is to create "chaos" once they have the right moment.

Usually this method fails, but does put the alliance back a few days to recoverable because they have to do the re-invite, re-create, etc method. I hope that answers your question.

DeletedUser

Fortunately, none of our forums were deleted.

So they only thing we had to do was reinvite people, then clean up some of our "inactives" quickly. We had been doing it slowly, but since they werent in an alliance, players started attacking them.