SG-Elites + EoTD attacking Relentless?

DeletedUser

Kinda funny. :p

Bawbeg today at 4:56 PM
Elites,

SiCotic has been identified as a known Hun spy, the extent of his damage to our war efforts thus far is great. He has been a trusted member within Eaters of the Dead, Legion of Choas and Legion of Light for a long time. He has no doubt had a hugely detrimental effect on the war efforts of us and our allies.

We seek to remove him immediately. There is however, the slight issue of him still being a member of Relentless. nwinder and dysen have been in negotiations with the leadership of Relentless, unfortunately these negotiations appear to have broken down. Nevertheless we will persist with out plans for removing SiCotic. We hope that a war with Relentless does not occur, however, in the event that things should escalate, we have full support from Eaters of the Dead, and it is likely that Harbingers will support us also.

For now, no attacks are to be launched at any other Relentless cities, our target is only SiCotic. Should a war erupt over this issue, Gwythinn, Geert and Victcf are not to be touched unless they launch on you first. Many of us still maintain good relations with these players and I would like to keep it that way.

Here is a list of SiCotic's cities, along with their ocean locations:

o14
11 Random City

o15
Africa
B-United States-

o24
01 Grand Line
02 New Front
03 Heavy Fire
06 Rise of SiCotic
13 Kohan
14 Myndus
15 Ghosty Ghost
SiCotic

o34
04 Proper Growth
05 Bashing Heads
07 Trial Stage
08 Nwinder
09 Nwinder 2
10 Leads Town
12 Leads Town 2
SiCotic's city

o25
No Respect - claimed by Tucky
PaulTheBold
Turkey25- - claimed by Bawbeg CS Lands at 5:09:51 AM on the 15th

o35
Nickossa - claimed by nwinder

Let's get these cities cleared and claimed Elites, there are plenty of BP opportunities here!

Along with this, I would advise those of you with cities in the Northern O24, O14 and O13 areas to send support to these cities in case things escalate as we identify these parts as our 'at risk' areas.

Thanks all, Good Luck!

Bawbeg

SG-Leadership

DeletedUser

Oh, we aren't attacking Relentless, we are attacking you. We have made it clear (Dysen and myself) to Relentless leadership that we want you, we gave time lines, they kept sliding and we decided to just go ahead and do anyway. If relentless wants to turn it into a war, so be it. But, as they are neutral in the hun war, they should give you up handsomly. Nevertheless, we are prepared for anything.

You know what is funny? You sent me this message, out of the blue, out of no where.

And, you are in Relentless, and we are "touch"ing you. No Hun shall escape our wrath.

So I wonder how long you are going to stay in Relentless? You are just using them for cover from our attacks and now that our attacks have begun, what reason do you have to be there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If u guys bring Relentless into this...TH will have the definite advantage...Relentless completely surrounds one EoTD ocean, and enroaches on their northern flank...

DeletedUser

They are already supporting Huns in o34 anyway. So not too much would change, other than open war.

But, we would rather avoid that, if at all possible =)

DeletedUser

I'm here to stay. ;)

And its not like I'll be rimmed. I'm just gonna be gaining city slots and bp, enough go back to my home ocean and establish a strong presence there. :D

DeletedUser

If it concerns you think on it. But I just had an epiphany...its strange. But I seemingly keep seeing people speak as to the diplomacy/relations/wars in reference to other alliances. Cant you let people speak for themself?

DeletedUser

I was just getting ready to say what IoA was goign to do but.....stinking Cronos....hmmmph

DeletedUser

I was just getting ready to say what IoA was goign to do but.....stinking Cronos....hmmmph
Actually I didnt say anything about IOA...lol. Frankly in the grand scheme of things BN makes those calls and I am strictly a soldier at his disposal in the grand scheme of things. He says go...and I move. But with that being said I am only pointing out all to often other say what an alliance is going to do without the leadership of that said alliance stating their intentions. It would just be nice if people stop speculating, its different when its PnP and its we will beat you up in 2 days, versus I am in alliance 12 and alliance x does not like what you are doing so they will beat you up...war is war but let it be the alliance that decides what wars they fight and not an outside entity.

DeletedUser

not meant like that at all man. It was a bad joke. Just trying to have a laugh. I would delete it but with your response there it doesnt work...lol.

I get what you are saying and you are right.

DeletedUser

I am confused, who is the outside entity you are referencing?

DeletedUser

not meant like that at all man. It was a bad joke. Just trying to have a laugh. I would delete it but with your response there it doesnt work...lol.

I get what you are saying and you are right.

It was funny and I didnt take offense just wanted to clarify my own position I didnt want to seem as I was speaking for anyone. And secondly Nwinder to answer your question, I am not speaking of anything in particular, just stating something I feel most will agree should be said. If you are not a representative for an alliance you should not speak of what other alliances intentions are, it can cause unnecessary problems is all. For example if you said IOA was gonna attack EOTD, ok who cares, but if you said we would attack DOA thats an issue. I am only stating let the diplomats, and leaders do their jobs....nothing more, nothing less.

DeletedUser

I am confused, who is the outside entity you are referencing?

OH and I know you wanted to start trouble, but there is none. Simply my personal observation...present company included.

DeletedUser

Ah, okay, I understand full and clear now. I thought you were saying I am speaking for someone whom I shouldn't be. I am not. As I said, we are not attacking relentless, we are attacking SiCotic. And I do speak for SG-E and EotD =)

(I am not trying to start trouble, literally, I was confused.)

I completely agree with you though mate =)

DeletedUser

Sniped-1-1.jpg

Hopefully a Nwinder snipe is next. ;)

DeletedUser

that's cool, it is all easy. You lost several troops there, all we have to do is send another CS on the double =)

Life is easy when people snipe.

DeletedUser

Nwinder loves Catapults. :D

Well, I can't hold off an entire alliance coming at me, but right now its only 4 players, so I'm fine for now. Its not like I can be rimmed. :p

Yet, I do get interesting reports on where to counter attack.

DeletedUser

I think most people in Delta know I love cats =)

Cat are the single best unit in the game. Someone dodges your land attack...oh those 10 cats just took down wall 5+ levels.