SGoO wins!!!

DeletedUser10081

Im thinking that the people that mailed you and joined are spys

DeletedUser10963

tss... yeah is till dont like you for taking those players... you know who talked them into leaving? yes that was me.. they would have joined me if you werent greograhpical better located ;0

DeletedUser

Im thinking that the people that mailed you and joined are spys

There not. Im not that stupid. Both players have attacked SGoO and posted reports for one, one has claimed an active SGoO player today.

tss... yeah is till dont like you for taking those players... you know who talked them into leaving? yes that was me.. they would have joined me if you werent greograhpical better located ;0

Lol dont be silly bro. They came to me for reasons stated in there mails. Reasons which have been proven. About 80 per cent of your alliance are in the same ocean as them so geography didnt come into it i dont think.

I cant see your alliance lasting long to be honest and i doubt many others do either. Fakamolemole and LostNumber seem to know what there doing but no one else seem any good, even though there BP is pretty low for there size.

ATVG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just check the grepolis states and vortex is now dead.
But i bet no one cares about hearing that alliance anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8303

Have to agree with ATVG here.
The guys that joined aren't spies but could of at least discussed their issues with the leaders rather than just vanishing. Duuk are very strong and very well organised and good luck to them (except in their ongoing revolt of me!:)).
BF did a little damage, but i've personally sunk two CS from you guys, need to work on your timing.
As for Oblivion, well... what can I say, only one person in the alliance has mentioned anything about you. Your closest member is 13 hours away from me, so i'm going to waste time and energy on an attack you'll dodge.
To quote almost every alliance leader when conquers happen "the people you have conquered where either noobs or inactive, so your just weeding out the weak for us. Cheers."

DeletedUser10963

@Ryansface

you have a 1700 village...

afraid to lose troops?

DeletedUser8303

@Ryansface

you have a 1700 village...

afraid to lose troops?

Yep, so scared.
I'm 3rd in DBP, i'm not happy about it but there you go.
It seems i'm popular, no danger for me, i still conquered an enemy city while under revolt.

Forgive if i'm wrong, but this thread was/is about how SGOO ruined Vortex?
I just thought i'd say well done to ATVG for doing what his alliance has done with so few people.

Sorry that SGOO offends so many people.

The green eyed monster is a dangerous thing.

DeletedUser10963

haha, dangerous? i beg to differ,.. taking an 1700 village is just noob.

yes Vortex did die.. to bad for them.. mayby they will do better on kappa

DeletedUser

i don't think it is this early on in a server as long as the village is well placed

DeletedUser

I'd request that if you are a member of Black Fleet posting in this thread that you do your best too:

1. Stick to the topic of the thread
2. Avoid comments that could be construed as insults to other players; enemies or otherwise.
3. Show a modicum of humility
4. Realize that if Shadow GOO does split/fall apart/disband or otherwise dissapear that it was due to the combined effort of several people and several small circumstances.
5. Give those that need it, their pride, it may be the only thing left to them.

From my own perspective;

Duuk Tsarith, Oblivion, Black Fleet, Invictus Eternus all had a role to play in Shadow GOO's likely demise. All of these alliances have some good and respectable players within. Either way it has been a good bit of fun so far.