SGoO wins!!!

DeletedUser

By that justification a war can never be won.

Fact is Vortex has gone downhill since this war began, and now their leader is leaving the world. This is as close to a win as it gets imo.

DeletedUser

is there ANY chance we can come up with a better phrase than "been rimmed"

Cuz that sounds really REALLY painful to me...

How about something Mad-Maxish like "badland bound"

or kind like: "My game account was refreshed"

DeletedUser

is there ANY chance we can come up with a better phrase than "been rimmed"

Cuz that sounds really REALLY painful to me...

How about something Mad-Maxish like "badland bound"

or kind like: "My game account was refreshed"

or "The inhabitants of my city were burtally murdered and raped, and raped after they were murdered as well. My city was then forcefully taken from me and i lost my city and continued playing on the rim.

how about that? :D

DeletedUser

or "...and raped after they were murdered as well.

It's not rape if they're dead.
OK, it is, but I don't exactly see how... How can they possibly say no?

But anyway, hope Vortex stays around for a while after this. Jar's apparently working on disassembling alliance, or just his friend is ;)

DeletedUser10963

ah go away, we have the most SGoO city conqeurs on our name if im correct.

so go profit from someone else's hard work

DeletedUser

Actually SGoO approached me for peace with my alliance. We refused and said we would rather fight them than have peace. Not long after this, 3 or 4 of there leaders (including there 2nd and 3rd ranked players) mailed me for an invite coz SGoO sucked. We took in two, knight7734 and kaiserbachfeld, rejected one and one went inactive right after applying.

We could of took most of there players if we wanted too but decided to just conquer them later instead.

So martinjgoofy, I think that has done more damage to SGoO with our 1 conquer on them than your 3.

Yesterday we only officialy declared on them. Hence why I dont believe they will be around much longer :)

ATVG