Pnp Shadies finest aka shadies lunch

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Shadies Finest.

Lovely free inactive city in shadies waters.

fd164793487247f61c07ed035308f809.png

Defending behind wall 4 , lovely dinner!

13853794f1ba4785bfabb92309ef6c7e.png

oepsie boepsie doepsie hihi.

ae2db4e6d9fc6e5f56564fb2fbbffd7a.png

fbe2dfa1e793789c307c61c8c458aad4.png

I got you noob - say goodbuy to you little finger aka CS.

Time to sail my own CS inside hihi so easy , I am a god !

c3f036eac33eccacc2b115afa1874d22.png

Less than 25 min later and 6000 birs more ....

4dd8354679fe0ef9bea55fbad727a7f8.png

23f34461ca5534abca5da180f163fa92.png

Did I just dropped 6k birs infront your CS hihi.

21cb6d4d86bd2c4ecfb35ca1f0df5032.png

12 hours later ... guess who is coming to dinner.

adffa89d4287614e4d6eb54d91915a20.ping

I can already see you thinking, can I still breathe with all that smoke

eb306722a67fced6c564c9ebb0442e46.png

I am that guy behind the mask

dinner time I said ?

this is when shadies bunch become a shadies lunch

4f315d3eb0cc7dcc3e4cfbbf0cd7450e.png

Darkness see the light

80c1e16b9eb9af8eda7cd4adb6ba2c80.png

Doctor Welch another visit.

01d930e85a5715db0ad27628087615a7.png

Recentless +200 LS snack

dd1b231a9986ae4109e8e2f4c0c74fc1.png

Shooting some LS overhere.

b2227ef1ea424a869267ffdf34f001fd.png

Looking the damage - indeed ground ZERO lol.

8b38901d382fec966dd27fddec9e2fff.png

Gwantagnor - still my favorite off-line fighter hihi.

ec717d3309fba11e96f7c61acfba4ec0.png

Darkness still see stars of light

ad9adb82add2d636ad27ac18179b27dd.png

Deathstrike - death in the harbor - more simmer than striker.

4267d7e77dc18e18cfe642c628becbf0.png

f7b4faef89990c114eeed32d727a547d.png

cccf954f10acc0fa0fc328e07f0337a8.png

007bf3ee5d0dea8b63cde9e81ca69865.png

And another bite of shadie for dad

And another snack shadie for mom.

and the aunt and uncle and brothers and sisters

2b8b0a4193f3b27789583b574e1642ab.png

I Need to escape this restaurant

all you can eat concept is even for me to much to handle

and...seems I do not understand the concept hihi

fab66d5cbe47b37d8aeb15dd07678bba.png

To all who are going to eat, bon apetito

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Well, someone has to say this.

You're supposed to be 48 years old, halfway your life and you still can't act like a normal adult.

So what, you pay hundreds of euros for gold each month, you gold new nukes everyday, you destroy everyone because you outpay them, does that really satisfy you? Do you really get satisfied from winning against people who has less resources than you?

Would you be satisfied too to win a car race, only because you could buy a Ferrari, and your opponent could only afford a Prius? No, so why do you even get any satisfaction anymore after winning all those worlds, simply because you paid thousands of euro's for gold alltogether?

You know, getting your satisfaction for beating people who simply don't spend that much gold (none or less, doesn't matter) does not mean your life isn't less miserable.

more does not equal better.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Well, someone has to say this.

You're supposed to be 48 years old, halfway your life and you still can't act like a normal adult.

So what, you pay hundreds of euros for gold each month, you gold new nukes everyday, you destroy everyone because you outpay them, does that really satisfy you? Do you really get satisfied from winning against people who has less resources than you?

Would you be satisfied too to win a car race, only because you could buy a Ferrari, and your opponent could only afford a Prius? No, so why do you even get any satisfaction anymore after winning all those worlds, simply because you paid thousands of euro's for gold alltogether?

You know, getting your satisfaction for beating people who simply don't spend that much gold (none or less, doesn't matter) does not mean your life isn't less miserable.

more does not equal better.

Hoogmoed komt voor de val.

Our first reaction and directly from a hater.
what a surprise hihi.
And off-topic because gold or no gold a compliment for a nice pnp is difficult to give in public.
What gold has to do with leaving your LS nukes in the port while you are sleeping or not using an alarm, a bit confused now with your fantasies
My life outside of Grepolis is amazing, thank you for your concern

Last edited by a moderator:

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Our first reaction and directly from a hater.
what a surprise hihi.
And off-topic because gold or no gold a compliment for a nice pnp is difficult to give in public.
What gold has to do with leaving your LS nukes in the port while you are sleeping or not using an alarm, a bit confused now with your fantasies
My life outside of Grepolis is amazing, thank you for your concern
I don't care that you use that much gold, I wouldn't even care if you got unlimited gold from Inno, what I just don't get is how you get satisfied with that, do you really get satisfied with having such an advantage.

And yes you're right, not that smart leaving your LS in harbor, but at least be a bit humble. That makes the game more fun, for you, and for anybody else, try it, you'll see.

You'll get rid of all the grudges, all the hatred etc, just be a bit humble.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I am stil eating my food.
Humble lol, if i lose you seriously think their will be respect, and reds wil be humble towards me hihi....
Again what does a pnp has to do with beeing humle or respectfull to the other pfff...
20bbba469922a4a95ef0ba2c2507e9a6.png

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol a guy called g-fight not knowing why erik liked to fight. Is it an advantage if everyone has the same opportunity to use it?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
erik, while some of this was amusing, i'd be more impressed if you showed accomplishments from your whole team rather than just bragging about how great you are
i can look up stats in numerous sites and see your bps
your alliance doing well as a team, that would be nice to SEE
that is what you often do in your pnps, making them interesting, and drawing readers

DeletedUser37827

Made me laugh so hard.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Great PnP Erik.

G-Fight it's a game stop crying and accusing things you don't know.

Shadies spend a lot more gold then Skulls for sure. All of their players Gold wall like crazy and also troops. Only a handful of Skulls are doing this and only if emergency. But all Skulls would jump into 10K bir wall for another Skull.

And no Gold can help you if you don't have game skills, time and skills to maximize the usage of it.

I made a personal challenge this world to not use any gold (No advisors or anything) too see how far I come and still reached top 5 fighters and top 20 rank. Just 1 week ago decided I prove my point and started using it again
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif
(Partly because I got 100+ attacks on me and needed wall)

So do not cry that you suck because you don't use gold
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

erik, while some of this was amusing, i'd be more impressed if you showed accomplishments from your whole team rather than just bragging about how great you are
that is what you often do in your pnps, making them interesting, and drawing readers

we're winning the war, Honey. What more you want to see?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
True true But can I for ones be selfish hihi, I am so far from enemy I forgot how a meal lighships tasted .. I wil make it up. I wil do a top 12 this week.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Made me laugh so hard.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Great PnP Erik.

G-Fight it's a game stop crying and accusing things you don't know.

Shadies spend a lot more gold then Skulls for sure. All of their players Gold wall like crazy and also troops. Only a handful of Skulls are doing this and only if emergency. But all Skulls would jump into 10K bir wall for another Skull.

And no Gold can help you if you don't have game skills, time and skills to maximize the usage of it.

I made a personal challenge this world to not use any gold (No advisors or anything) too see how far I come and still reached top 5 fighters and top 20 rank. Just 1 week ago decided I prove my point and started using it again
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif
(Partly because I got 100+ attacks on me and needed wall)

So do not cry that you suck because you don't use gold
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif
No advisors lol.
I wil be rimmed by June.
About gold think rhô I spend perhaps 20 euro the whole server and ranked 8 fighters I don't need to proof anything to nobody. I took amazing cities, I even lost 100 cities in a week ... I lost 1000 transports in a 15k bur wall... Ate 18k birs on my own ... Timed from 200 cities a strike all landed in 15sec if u guys think it's gold and gold only so be it.
Last year players special reds always said my ABP came from suicides.... Thank Inno rules has changed no more accusations on that part .. Now we go back to gold lol.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
No advisors lol.
I wil be rimmed by June.
About gold think rhô I spend perhaps 20 euro the whole server and ranked 8 fighters I don't need to proof anything to nobody. I took amazing cities, I even lost 100 cities in a week ... I lost 1000 transports in a 15k bur wall... Ate 18k birs on my own ... Timed from 200 cities a strike all landed in 15sec if u guys think it's gold and gold only so be it.
Last year players special reds always said my ABP came from suicides.... Thank Inno rules has changed no more accusations on that part .. Now we go back to gold lol.

Well, gold gives you always an advantage, Mediocre players become better, good players become very good and very good players become nearly unstoppable.

Ofc you are a good player, not even with only gold you can win that many worlds.

I have huge respect for your achievements, it's just I don't really like your personality, but it's your right to be that way.

not your honey and exactly what i said
erik understood and replied in kind
i didn't trash him so don't start trouble cuz in this arena you have already lost

Sorry Darling. Yeah, already lost. :D Funny funny. Exactly what did I lose and to whom?

And the question remains, we're winning the war, what more do you want to see?

Last edited:

DeletedUser55657

Mediocre players become better, good players become very good and very good players become nearly unstoppable.

did you just say mediocre?

bruh i played 2 worlds with erik and 1 world against in grepolis era where instant buy wasnt a thing, so no, he is not mediocre he is as good as it gets in revolt, sure gold helps these days, but he has more than enough skill to do what he is doing now without spending much gold, its all about efficiency.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
did you just say mediocre?

bruh i played 2 worlds with erik and 1 world against in grepolis era where instant buy wasnt a thing, so no, he is not mediocre he is as good as it gets in revolt, sure gold helps these days, but he has more than enough skill to do what he is doing now without spending much gold, its all about efficiency.
Looks like you misunderstood me, wasn't taking about Erik, I was talking about gold in general.

My wording could've been better maybe

DeletedUser54339

There's a really easy work around for that if you're interested. Get your buddy in charge of a non pacted alliance, then cannibalise on them all you like!

Share the ABP around a few of you to make it less obvious and before you know it you'll have a veritable epidemi- oh never mind.

DeletedUser54339

not your honey and exactly what i said
erik understood and replied in kind
i didn't trash him so don't start trouble cuz in this arena you have already lost
People who go out of their way to patronise a certain gender are usually terrified of them. Just saying ;)