Shadow Kingdom

DeletedUser

Hello my name is Lyles T.Rourke. I have a lot of leader experience from this game especially my time in phi. The only con in phi was me starting late in the world and other players already were ahead in their alliances! Not in this world, bc i'm starting w/ every1 esle.

However, my alliance the Shadow Kingdom will be based on my three traits that I think a good alliance is:
1. loyalty--be loyal to me and everyone in this alliance. Trade w/ us and protect us
2. unity--all of us need to be on the same page so message everyone frequently, participate in the forums, and chat w/ me and other members
3. strength--build a strong army, decent navy, and a level 25 wall. :D

Those three elements make a good alliance! If you can accept those three traits and brand them into your game join the Shadow Kingdom. There are acouple of rules you have to follow and they are:
1. be an active player
2. look and respond to mail! Always respond to mail!
3. be a team player
4. follow the three traits

If you can follow the three traits and four rules welcome to the club! :cool:

Shadow Kingdom's philosophy will be based on defense and the bully mentality! Looking for atleast four strong players including:
1. Second-in-charge
2. General
3. Major
4. Co-founder 2
Those four positions will be high up in the Shadow Kingdom and will be your title:) Other positions in the Shadow Kingdom include:
1. Diplomats(Make pacts with other alliances. Keep us out of wars and keep peace w/ other alliances/other players.)
2. Mass mail dudes/dudets(Send mass mail to everyone in our alliance. In charge of our weekly talks.)
3. recruiters(Recruit members for our alliance.)
4. Imperial Guard(The defenders of our alliance. They specialize in defense.)
5. forums moderator(In charge of forums. Need six of these guys.)
6. Mercenaries (everyone else. w/ their only duty is tht they can see the internal forums. They are the attackers of our alliance. They specialize in attack. However, these guys should rlly participate and prove themselves because they can be elevated to the imperial guard or the other positions listed above).

If you want to join now, message me or post a reply so you can claim a position including high up ones! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17950

Alliance

Hi. Im Martimax. I like the name of your Alliance. I have played mainly Pi and made many mistakes. Id like to join you in your Alliance.

DeletedUser

what direction are you guys going?

I'm thinking southwest! Do you want to join? If you join now, you'll get one of those four positions! ;) It is best to start out in an alliance, especially this one, because we are going to dominate! Yeah i'm kinda new to the forums as well. All my time doing this game, i havent done this forum much, but it is good networking! You can befriend me if you want to:)

Hi. Im Martimax. I like the name of your Alliance. I have played mainly Pi and made many mistakes. Id like to join you in your Alliance.

Well then welcome to the club son!:) We are going to start southwest. Which position out of the four do you want? Additionally, befriend me hear on this forum, so we can get on the same page before the game starts! We will have a great advantage over the other guys if we do! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20797

I'm thinking southwest! Do you want to join? If you join now, you'll get one of those four positions! ;) It is best to start out in an alliance, especially this one, because we are going to dominate! Yeah i'm kinda new to the forums as well. All my time doing this game, i havent done this forum much, but it is good networking! You can befriend me if you want to:)

thanks for the offer but i am the founder of Virus,

i will send you a friend request though as i have no friends :(

DeletedUser17950

I have joined another Alliance. You havent been here for 3 days so thought better of it.