Shadow Titan Elite U.A.N is Recruiting in O45!

DeletedUser

Okay, I will see what I can do about that. But keep in mind that this is a TRAINING alliance.

Ok, Ill keep that in mind. As long as you keep in mind you are an MRA academy. For Noobs that are not up to MRA quality yet. I understand its for Training. Heck you can be an MRA if you like, nothing wrong with that. I like MRA's they are fun to battle. Ahh watch them scatter.

Do you train people how to lightning bolt in this MRA? That seems to be a good noob move. They cant really do anything else. I have always wondered what a training alliance actually trained. If you would like I could write out some things for them to study while you bomb them with limited time information that they cant have once they get to 750 points. Hit me up and well swap notes.

DeletedUser

By all means be a training alliance.. A lot of people enjoy training new players and helping them be good players, and I've respect for that if that is what you are doing.
What I don't understand is if you are a training alliance I would think that you would be aiming recruitement at new players and not those with previous experience.

If I was a player with previous experience I would be more likely to apply for the parent alliance not an academy.

It's not that anyone is 'having a go' but that I think you're targeting the wrong players and you name gives out the wrong message.

If I were you, I'd go back to whoever makes these decisions and discuss with them what they are hoping to acheive here

:)

DeletedUser

Yeah, the name is confusing and contradicts what you say the purpose is. You call it the Elite, yet it is the academy? It just doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the name is confusing and contradicts what you say the purpose is. You call it the Elite, yet it is the academy? It just doesn't make sense.

I'm just a recruiter, not the founder.

DeletedUser

I'm just a recruiter, not the founder.

That's why I suggested you speak with the person who does decide..

As recruiter I would imagine these are questions you are going to have to answer from potential players.. and if I were you, since you are a player in the alliance then I'd wanna know too :)

DeletedUser

Oh PrincessaLozza

If only there was more women like you.
You are so ... well ... you know.