Shadow Titan Elite U.A.N is Recruiting in O45!

DeletedUser

We are not any old MRA. We are Shadow Titan Elite, the academy alliance to the mighty Shadow Titans. Join us, or be crushed by the immense power of the Titans! We are currently recruiting new members in Ocean 45. To gain membership into this alliance, contact me (empirebuilder123). Should you have over 750 points, I will refer you to our parent alliance Shadow Titans U.A.N.

To join you must fulfill the following requirements:

1. Have a minimum of 250 points (applicants with >750 points will be referred to our parent alliance Shadow Titans U.A.N)
  2. Are active and have not been blacklisted by our alliance
  3. Have maintained steady growth in points
  4. Have gone through our background check (includes information about past alliances, other worlds, status in other worlds etc.)
  5. Are honestly and genuinely devoted to the growth and progress of this alliance.
  6. Are within Ocean 45.

DeletedUser

i still don't understand why your academy is called elite?

DeletedUser

haha :D

but i'm really confused.. it's supposed to be an academy, yet they are called elite and have past-world requirements, therefore not wanting new players to train up??

is it an 'elite' alliance for experienced players or a training academy?

DeletedUser

We are not any old MRA. We are Shadow Titan Elite, the academy alliance to the mighty Shadow Titans.

You know what the most awesome thing about your alliance is? The name, the mere fact that it has the word Shadow in it makes it stand out from all the other Nu alliances.

Well done.

Also, you can have 200 players in one alliance, do you seriously need an academy? I would guess you are just trying to preserve a decent avg in your master alliance for the sake of posturing, psh.

DeletedUser

We are not any old MRA. We are Shadow Titan Elite, the academy alliance to the mighty Shadow Titans. Join us, or be crushed by the immense power of the Titans! We are currently recruiting new members in Ocean 45. To gain membership into this alliance, contact me (empirebuilder123). Should you have over 750 points, I will refer you to our parent alliance Shadow Titans U.A.N.

1. Have a minimum of 250 points (applicants with >750 points will be referred to our parent alliance Shadow Titans U.A.N)
  4. Have gone through our background check (includes information about past alliances, other worlds, status in other worlds etc.)
  5. Are honestly and genuinely devoted to the growth and progress of this alliance.
  6. Are within Ocean 45.

The words training academy means that you train what ever lvl meaning you will never be elite :)

DeletedUser

You know what the most awesome thing about your alliance is? The name, the mere fact that it has the word Shadow in it makes it stand out from all the other Nu alliances.

Well done.

Also, you can have 200 players in one alliance, do you seriously need an academy? I would guess you are just trying to preserve a decent avg in your master alliance for the sake of posturing, psh.

No, we are not attempting to preserve a decent average by separating that way. What we want is trained members in our parent alliance.

DeletedUser

No, we are not attempting to preserve a decent average by separating that way. What we want is trained members in our parent alliance.

Ah yes, and exposing your newer members to training/mentoring from experienced players in your parent alliance is liek so totally V1.01. What a crazy idea those kids and their lack of colour coded world maps had.

Nevermind, it would seem none of the members of your parent alliance would be classified as experienced barring the leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
UV leave the poor Shadow UAN people alone. They won't be able to hurt you anyways. Let them call themselves an elite training academy or whatever.

DeletedUser

6. Are within Ocean 45.

But you are an MRA, I take it? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Have gone through our background check (includes information about past alliances, other worlds, status in other worlds etc.)

One time I got in a fight and had to spend the night in jail. Is that going to come up in your background check?

Also I have terrible credit :heh: am I going to need a co-signer or collateral?

DeletedUser

One time I got in a fight and had to spend the night in jail. Is that going to come up in your background check?

Also I have terrible credit :heh: am I going to need a co-signer or collateral?

With a name like yours it's no wonder. Go back to Stormfront.

DeletedUser

No we are not. MRA's don't have checks about what worlds you've played on. Besides, we have 33 members not 330.

So your an MRA with a background check? Who gets disqualified in your background check?

Being unsuccessful at setting up an MRA doesnot make it any less of an MRA, just makes you a bad MRA.

250 point minimum = MRA

DeletedUser

So your an MRA with a background check? Who gets disqualified in your background check?

Being unsuccessful at setting up an MRA doesnot make it any less of an MRA, just makes you a bad MRA.

250 point minimum = MRA

Okay, I will see what I can do about that. But keep in mind that this is a TRAINING alliance.