Shame

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser16696

Shame mails already...

wow...

angelo1998 today at 10:52 PM
please stop attacking me i don't know about a war and this would be really stupid to fight it out on the same island please stop

the MIGHTY El D broken down.. :p

ZUES had returned today at 6:03 PM
for free mate,

No payment needed

BlackPaladin333 today at 6:03 PM
hmmm, whats the attack for?

DeletedUser

Haha oh dear. I can tell this is going to be a fun world

DeletedUser

'Stop attacking me i don't know about a war' LOL wut? :p

DeletedUser

Noobs make me laugh, +rep for that, the second was funny. :p

DeletedUser

However -repped me for my comment is a idiot, probably that moron -Spyder- again.
asking for +rep ~you know who it is sk
I wasn't asking for rep :/

DeletedUser16696

update!!

ZUES had returned today at 9:03 PM
He needs resources and BP tho :(

Sinensis today at 9:01 PM
The problem is that:

We can't take you and your alliance in the warriors way, fighting each other on the battlefield, there for I need to initiate every unfair methods to do this war, treachery, spying, alliance with puny to delay your targets ... , informational war , ... end every stupid method I can think ...

Really I'm a warrior and I don't want to fight this way but we will stand...
Warrior to Warrior we will meat on the battlefield (if this is your wish) but this is not the time ...

I just want to give your man jani94 to stop skirmishing our border without a declaration of war.

Chief Admiral Sinensis

ZUES had returned today at 8:49 PM
Hehe.

We need the BP ;)
Sinensis today at 8:47 PM
Sorry to bother you, I don't understand (really). I think ... you will not initiate any action about your man...

ZUES had returned today at 8:40 PM
Well I can say respect our troops when they arrive :p

Sinensis today at 8:33 PM
If one of my mans do something like attacking or farming without provocation I consider this an act of disrespect.

P.S. If you don't stop (and we disappear) I want to thank you with keeping this game alive.
ZUES had returned today at 8:28 PM
Is there a reason why we should stop? :p
Sinensis today at 8:23 PM
One of your man jani94 is constantly attacking our cities.
I want to know if this fact is known by your alliance leaders and if you or your commanding officers ordered this. If you don't know (and for good reason you don't care) i urge you to kick out jani94 from your alliance.

We need to response jani94 attack and this will probably go to war.

Considerations
Chief Admiral Sinenis of Kingdom of Glory

DeletedUser

Chief Admiral Sinenis Kingdom of Glory.
Epic title to have your Drivers License!

DeletedUser

"We can't take you and your alliance in the warriors way, fighting each other on the battlefield, there for I need to initiate every unfair methods to do this war, treachery, spying, alliance with puny to delay your targets ... , informational war , ... end every stupid method I can think ...
Really I'm a warrior and I don't want to fight this way but we will stand...
Warrior to Warrior we will meat on the battlefield (if this is your wish) but this is not the time ...
I just want to give your man jani94 to stop skirmishing our border without a declaration of war.
Chief Admiral Sinensis"

Sounds like an overachieving 10 year old who is afraid to "meat you" on the battlefield.