Share your dumb pms!

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It was a reply to a proposal from my alliance. It's still kinda dumb because I wasn't the one sending it :p. Also i'm keeping my name in-game secret #stealth

DeletedUser

Just a random "no" or is there context? :D

This guy is probably the same type of those rhetoric robotic recruiters who send everyone the same message inviting them to their alliance.

I imagine it had context, but it was a lengthy essay and the other guy didn't feel like reading, lol.

DeletedUser

This guy is probably the same type of those rhetoric robotic recruiters who send everyone the same message inviting them to their alliance.

I imagine it had context, but it was a lengthy essay and the other guy didn't feel like reading, lol.

Except i'm not. And it wasn't from me, it was from someone else, but i was the contact so he sent to me instead.

DeletedUser340

Best you remove them links, if not the whole post.

That message contains content and direct links to rule breaking tools.

DeletedUser44027

An alliance member with 2 cities sent me this:
(We'll call him Greg)

Greg: I need help. I'm being occupied.
Me: Which city?
Greg: [player]Greg[/player]

He sent me his username... And neither of his cities was named after his username. I decided he didn't deserve to have 2 cities and let him get conquered :p

DeletedUser44027

Didn't have any troops, anyways, thanks to my Infectious island buddies :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is this new sketch from coming soon Police Academy 9: Sergeant vs Colonel?

BTW Colonel is higher ranked Officer than Sergeant

DeletedUser

Can't believe someone was stupid enough to send me this PM:

You have been invited to the The Noobs alliance. Show

DeletedUser14937

I'm waiting from someone from the trolls to put up that MM i sent them a short while ago :D

DeletedUser

so even you think it is a dumb PM. wouldnt wanna go off topic this is for personal messages. not mass mails.

why dont you exlpain to us about this merge of yours. we all know eclipse were struggling. but how come you took them in today of all days.

DeletedUser

Hellbaron
i have thought our weapons down on this island ? thats why you have a trip from me inside
jones13
so you take over a city of mine on another island and you send support to it but I cannot attack you on this one?
Hellbaron
other island.. other war