shark81

NTechR

Phrourach
Hi everyone,
I have only been playing this game for just over a month and today I had 8 attacks from 1 player shark81,now I thought this game was meant to be enjoyable but when 1 player goes hell for leather to gain cities and the defender has no chance to retaliate then that's a little unfair.I would appreciate it if everyone on this game goes to SHARK81's cities and everyone attacks them at the same time so he knows what it's like to loose a city or all of them,even my 16 yr old daughter had 9 attacks from him today as well which is wrong

DeletedUser

I hate to say this - but it is a part of the game. Learn to stash resources, make your city unattractive - make some military - and they should stop attacking you so much.

Oh - and if that doesn't work, you may have to consider starting over, learn from everything, it's what I did, it's what everyone has done at one point ;)

I am just curious, which world/server is this on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

Ialysos
en73 690 NTechR 5,051 1 The Moonlight.
en73 350 shark81 81,103 11 Pasty Empire

+ the city he just founded.

As Greygnarl said, that's the game. Check out the Wiki (from the W top right of your screen) and read some beginner guides. Take advice from your alliance.

Having said that, you have joined a world with Morale innactive, and not a new one either. You would do well to use this world to learn a little and then start afresh in the next Morale world to come out.

DeletedUser

it's world lalylos,and i still think everyone should attack him

Sadly, that isn't the way the game works :(

I suggest you join the newest world Olynthus, so you have a better chance, or you should wait to the the next one. It's anything from 2 weeks to 1 month till it started.

In the next world, I can help you play. Ialysos is an older world that is already won by a mega-conglomerate alliance.

Having said that, you have joined a world with Morale innactive, and not a new one either. You would do well to use this world to learn a little and then start afresh in the next Morale world to come out.

I loved my first world - took me one month to get a harbor. Ahhh, memories. It was also morale inactive - I learnt to deal with it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,
I have only been playing this game for just over a month and today I had 8 attacks from 1 player shark81,now I thought this game was meant to be enjoyable but when 1 player goes hell for leather to gain cities and the defender has no chance to retaliate then that's a little unfair.I would appreciate it if everyone on this game goes to SHARK81's cities and everyone attacks them at the same time so he knows what it's like to loose a city or all of them,even my 16 yr old daughter had 9 attacks from him today as well which is wrong
you can come down on my island and try and build up there. it is in the core so you will get good action or you can always go out onto the easier rim

DeletedUser27700

Either way, no matter what happens, stick with it! You may lose your city, but be sure to learn from it. Come back here and ask for advice if you want, I'm sure someone will help you. And then you will do better for it in the next one.
Good luck.

DeletedUser25249

My advice go to a server thats got morale active, mochlos has it an is a fairly new server...that stops the big bad wolf attacking you.

DeletedUser41523

Morale isn't as much of a factor. I'd join the newest available world and network into a good alliance. A world with 36k players will be easier to restart in and learn the game than a world with 8k players. Olyntheus has new players coming in constantly because its the only available world and has about 4k cap space. Even though the world is developed, if you joined one of he southern directions or the north east, you'd end up in a newer ocean and could join an alliance. Once you learn how to play better, you'll be able to join better teams.