Intermediate Shawn's Shop

DeletedUser

Sign.png

-Good day mates.

It's summer time, and I decided to open my Shop again to keep my photoshop skills sharp. I do both gimp and photoshop :)

Plz do not ask if you already requested in another GFX's shop or other GFX artist

Format

Primary text:
Secondary text:
Theme:
Extras:
Size:
Image Link:

Be sure to follow this format, so don't start trolling

After your sig is done, follow this guide to upload your sig.
Past work

Untitled.jpg

Warsig.jpg

Test.jpg

3.png

Render Links for people to find images

Planet renders
anime renders

Waiting list

Ghost Of The Haunted
Bonekiller91
Cheesehead
Seve

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

Primary text: Nick1
Secondary text: Gamma and GrepoHugs
Theme: something will a bear
Extras: you pick
Image Link: you pick

DeletedUser

Primary: eonpower15
Secondary: Sigma and Pirate Nation
Theme: Pirates and Loot
Extras: your choice
Image: your choice

DeletedUser

main txt: Ju Ju the Nawhal
2nd txt: Grepo's Narwhal
Theme: Narwhalz
Xtras:u pick
Link: u pick

DeletedUser

Primary: eonpower15
Secondary: Sigma and Pirate Nation
Theme: Pirates and Loot
Extras: your choice
Image: your choice

Eon I'm not going to do yours since you already requested in baseball's shop

DeletedUser

what i wanted to do was get both and see which one was better, or ever use spoiler tags and put both in my sig

DeletedUser

changed my request in baseball's shop to a coat of arms. Can you please make my sig?

DeletedUser

I have asked 3 people now, one I asked in pm and after the request he never responded, the other hasn't been on since I asked lmao. So hoping for luck here, I can wait, as long as I someone lets me know you are doing it, not being nasty, just getting annoyed at being ignored.

I have a theme and text but the size font and specifics are free to play with lol.
Basically:
Theme is a graveyard theme. based around this image
Link.
With that feel but graveyard. As all my sigs previously have been based around music, if you could also incorporate some aspect of music, like stereo type tombstones or something in that would be a bonus. but it is not important. only if you see it as possible.
Text is "Sparkz104" and "Welcome to Hell" font no idea.

DeletedUser

main txt: Ju Ju the Nawhal
2nd txt: Grepo's Narwhal
Theme: Narwhalz
Xtras:u pick
Link: u pick

here you go..
JUJU.png

I have asked 3 people now, one I asked in pm and after the request he never responded, the other hasn't been on since I asked lmao. So hoping for luck here, I can wait, as long as I someone lets me know you are doing it, not being nasty, just getting annoyed at being ignored.

I have a theme and text but the size font and specifics are free to play with lol.
Basically:
Theme is a graveyard theme. based around this image
Link.
With that feel but graveyard. As all my sigs previously have been based around music, if you could also incorporate some aspect of music, like stereo type tombstones or something in that would be a bonus. but it is not important. only if you see it as possible.
Text is "Sparkz104" and "Welcome to Hell" font no idea.

I will accept this. However, I'm not the best to do these kind of sigs. I recommand Orangi

DeletedUser

The exact same?

You sure you don't want a different care bear or something :p ?

DeletedUser

Theme: My little Pwny
Link. None, sorry be you can find something lol
Ok so basically My little powny but a Kick *** Powny and the background should be medieval time houses lit on fire and the the little Pwny should have lighter and match or something with fire be creative :K
Text: At the top, My Little Pwny... font no idea