"Shocker"

DeletedUser

Hi People of Gamma,

I have 2 things to say in this post:

1. The Devils Advocate have a pact with Legions of Sparta! I think they should be farming them and not be making peace. They have 800,000 points and carry many inactive and active noobs(like me lol)!

2. I am now officaially leaving the game! I have played for a while and have better things to do. My alliance is now going to be runned by cyclopz. So contact him and not me!

It was nice knowing you people! Thanks for all fun you gave me by attacking me:)!

Goodbye,
Andy

DeletedUser

most people dont know you here tho... :D but bye have fun in RL anyway lol

DeletedUser

2. I am now officaially leaving the game! I have played for a while and have better things to do. My alliance is now going to be runned by cyclopz. So contact him and not me!

This could be fun...

DeletedUser6635

Hi People of Gamma,

I have 2 things to say in this post:

1. The Devils Advocate have a pact with Legions of Sparta! I think they should be farming them and not be making peace. They have 800,000 points and carry many inactive and active noobs(like me lol)!

Goodbye,
Andy

And why is it important news who my alliance may or may not be pacted with? and moreover what if anything does it have to do with you?

DeletedUser

Andy you're leaving gamma because nobody wants you, that's the truth of it!

DeletedUser

No! I am staying just not on Gamma. I just dont feel like playing Gamma.

DeletedUser

I dont think he ever really did anything in game to warrant attention.... as long as he stops posting on the gamma forums ill have less spam/crap to sift through which would make me happy.

DeletedUser

:eek: careful guys - this guy has 300 pts and is an alliance leader!!!!!!:eek:

how can you be a leader - you havnt even come out of beginers protection yet!

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaha! I am not the very head guy I share it with other peoples!!!

DeletedUser14887

:eek: careful guys - this guy has 300 pts and is an alliance leader!!!!!!:eek:

how can you be a leader - you havnt even come out of beginers protection yet!

:eek: George has over 1 million points and is not an alliance leader :eek: