show of hands Day ten present.

DeletedUser

I totally agree. Might have been good to use on someone else's city to keep them from getting god support.

DeletedUser4013

Well as dissappointing as this day's gift was, remember that they were made with the older more established worlds in mind. I don't think the Dev's contemplated that we'd have 2 new worlds open when this was implemented.

DeletedUser

At least anyone attacking targets with a moderate lvl Zeus Temple didn't have to worry about the irritation of any last gasp noob bolts.
It probably wasn't much use to most people, but it wasn't useless to everyone.

DeletedUser

didn't take it in any worlds but it doesnt matter.

(ps. jnc, i would get them they are better than nothing.

DeletedUser

I checked on the map, and I cant find the present for day eleven. The Co-ordinates are 163/996, but it wont appear on the map. Is it just me or does anyone else have problems finding it.

DeletedUser13646

I just took delivery of the present for day 10 on a different world. A guy is attacking me shortly and I cast a spell on him and cast the protection on my city. Let's hope for the best.

DeletedUser

I checked on the map, and I cant find the present for day eleven. The Co-ordinates are 163/996, but it wont appear on the map. Is it just me or does anyone else have problems finding it.

I'm having the same problem. :supermad:

DeletedUser

i have same problem...coordinates are .../996,but i can reach only .../994
and yes,20 archers are in it