Show off your screenshots

DeletedUser

ooh dear guess I crashed and burned on my first ever post.I will endevour to do better next time :(

Got to hand it to all of yous though posting in here is harder than you think.Being able to write something well is really quite an art form and I always did sux at it :p

DeletedUser

ooh dear guess I crashed and burned on my first ever post.I will endevour to do better next time :(

Got to hand it to all of yous though posting in here is harder than you think.Being able to write something well is really quite an art form and I always did sux at it :p

No worries man :) The good news is you don't have that gay unicorn avatar like Darksunx does...

DeletedUser

Chuck norris

Gulio's report is obviously false. No one can kill Chuck Norris. Not even Chuck Norris.

What you have said is both true and false. Chuck norris is chuck norris so technically he is chuck norris. this makes him un-kill able and kill able at the same time. :pro:

DeletedUser

Possibly the biggest KD ratio ever in alpha?:

lolxo.jpg

DeletedUser

never been attacked but its fun to clear away the leftover troops. im an ocean leader so i clear them for the other members to take the cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

screnshot

[report]955fad90d16a81edbaaab9a93ef29d96[/report][/IMG]

DeletedUser

I haven't been playing grepolis that long but this is what I've killed as an attacker
untitled-1.jpg

DeletedUser

I haven't been playing grepolis that long but this is what I've killed as an attacker
untitled-1.jpg

And you've been playing since may I'm assuming? I give it a 6/10 - 9/10 depending on what you lost ;)

DeletedUser

What 5th spot (139562) BPA wall looks like. Only 4 look cooler than mine ;P

40434459.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, this is mine (171st spot), but I started playing the end of April :p

wall1e.png

DeletedUser

no offence but your numbers look fake, i mean if you look at anyothers the numbers arent as bold and yet the icons are the same size

DeletedUser

It is called Safari, not IE (Internet exploder) ;)
Anyway, just add the BPs from them and compare the result on grepostats

DeletedUser

ok here is a shot i havent been playing to long but here we go.
25ps5ch.png

Not impressive i know. But my ocean isnt to active at all. also i only have 9 cities