Show off your screenshots!

DeletedUser

World Rho : It is time!

That is right folks it is time, time to show off your screenshots!

Now you may ask, what should your screenshot show?

• Your greatest attacking victories!
  • The attacks on you that have made you scream in horror or cry from laughing so so hard
  • Your kills on your city wall!
  • A message you received that made you chuckle

Well what are you waiting for? Starting showing us your screenies :p :cool:

Remember they must be from this world!

Here are mine!

atkwall.png

defwall.png

My best hit on Rho!

hit.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wall-1.png

morale sucks, lost almost twice what i killed

DeletedUser

seeing how i dont know how to do screen shot this will have to do hope it works. :p
didn't work but when i get it i'll post it. :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't think I have the programs to make screenshots, how do you do it?

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't think I have the programs to make screenshots, hod do you do it?

step 1:
find the thing that you wan't to screen shoot, for example, I will post a screen shot of my Reputation points

step 2:
Find the button PrtSc on your keyboard

step 3:
open Paint, and press ctrl+V

step 4:
use the select tool to take just the part that you wan't (for example, my rep points, I don't wan't you to see my infractions)

step 5:
censor it, for example, I don't wan't you reading my reputation comments, so I will use the brush tool to censor those parts

step 6:
save it on your computer, I have a file for all of the Grepolis screen shots, so you should make one also.

step 7:
go to this site and press "browse", then select the image you wan't to upload, and press "upload now"
I also recommend that you make a account, so that you don't have to make the same images over and over if you forget the url

step 8
press on it with the right click, and press "copy image url"

step 9:
go to the forum, and type this [noparse]
[/noparse]

Here is my image:
scaled.php

the code is:
[noparse]
scaled.php
[/noparse]

DeletedUser

Thanks

It was a fail

DeletedUser

well now I know that you have 12 slingers in your city, and you worship Hera
you have 1100 free pop, and you are buying a guitar on ebay
you should use the select tool on pain to crop it, just select the wall, and press copy, open a new paint, and paste it there, then we will only see the stuff you wan't us to see

and: hope you play the guitar better than me ;)

DeletedUser

I was going to fix it, but I got a virus and my computer was shut down. Anyone know how to remove Security Protection?

DeletedUser

I'll try that, everything says Spyware doctor will remove it for free, it doesn't, it just scans and want you yo buy it.

DeletedUser

World Rho : It is time!

That is right folks it is time, time to show off your screenshots!

Now you may ask, what should your screenshot show?

• Your greatest attacking victories!
  • The attacks on you that have made you scream in horror or cry from laughing so so hard
  • Your kills on your city wall!
  • A message you received that made you chuckle

Well what are you waiting for? Starting showing us your screenies :p :cool:

Remember they must be from this world!

Here are mine!

atkwall.png

defwall.png

My best hit on Rho!

hit.png

FYI this is not real. did not happen on date stated, or ever happen. sorry deadly, all your crap will never change the facts, you might be able to change things on your computer so others see them as you wish but WE know the truth.

DeletedUser

FYI this is not real. did not happen on date stated, or ever happen. sorry deadly, all your crap will never change the facts, you might be able to change things on your computer so others see them as you wish but WE know the truth.

Are you calling me out? Alright I will bite. You see Scotty, I save most of my reports in a folder so they never delete. I will always have them. If you look in the spoiler you will see that the hit was indeed very real.

8Eob.png

callingmeout-1.png

Or if you play rho you could just copy this code and preview it in a message to see for yourself that it is real: [report]1a8d965cecdc8ad6df7b836243bc2435[/report]

However I do have I theory to why you think that this never existed. You see when you saw the report you were instantly overcome with anger and rage. In haste you deleted the report so you could pretend it never happened. When you saw this it brought back those emotions that you felt the first time you saw it.

Just some advice here.. don't call me out when you have nothing on me. I attacked you, killed a ls nuke some biremes and 2 Cs. It happened deal with it.

You just made yourself look a like a total fool.

DeletedUser

you're so stupid scotty, he posted that report in our shared forum, its completely legit