Show off your screenshots!

DeletedUser19318

Indeed we all saw it and chortled ... and secretly were envious..

DeletedUser

you're so stupid scotty, he posted that report in our shared forum, its completely legit

you dont even know the guy to be calling him stupid so either edit your post or get your facts straight.
man alive thought idiots didn't know how to turn on a computer let alone post insults on one.
and FYI KMHJA.

DeletedUser

you dont even know the guy to be calling him stupid so either edit your post or get your facts straight.
man alive thought idiots didn't know how to turn on a computer let alone post insults on one.
and FYI KMHJA.

Speaking of getting facts strait... I am fairly sure that is why SF called Scotty boy stupid. He made a claim that was well, flat out stupid. Who tries to discredit a report that is easily provable? You don't have to know someone to realize they are stupid.

Super Fast really has nothing to edit, he gave his opinion on the situation. He reached his conclusion on the matter by looking at the facts. Scotty made a claim which had no proof. The claim was later shown to be false and was put to rest with screen shots that confirmed that the hit was real. So who really has their facts strait here? Scotty who lied to try and tarnish my reputation or super fast who looked at the given evidence and formed an opinion?

DeletedUser

well as you stick up for your friend i'll stick up for mine. now if we can back on track again and get back to screen shots.
do me a favor deadly post my kill on you as i still cant find it thanks
LOL
:p

DeletedUser

Of course I will! It was a great hit.

turtlehit.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because horses suck against sharp attacks, only a defense value of 1 against sharp units.

Smh