Show off your wall

DeletedUser

Title says all :)

tauwall.png

DeletedUser20549

Well this thread died long time ago lets see if anyone wants to show thier wall now,
Nothing special cus I am on the RIM and no one fights here :rolleyes:

mywall.png

DeletedUser

Wall-1.jpg

Not bad for a noob :p
Thanks to the guy who attacked me with swords and archers ;)

DeletedUser20549

My Defensive
defensivewall.png

Update good progress for 3 days ago I think ;)
wallupdate.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19595

how can i put that image like you ? so i can put my wall here

DeletedUser

Just take a screen shot of your wall (print screen button) and then open up paint and copy past the ss onto it. Then simply upload it to imageshack, photobucket, etc. and post the image here :p
Least thats how i do it, hope this helps.

DeletedUser20549

There's a couple ways of doing it, some people use something called a snipping tool, I preffer to use prntscreen (if you have a laptop you might have to click FN as the prntscreen button might share two functions) once you have hit prntscreen you go to paint paste and save, after I would reccomend you go to ImageShack and make an account so you can get the direct link, once uploaded with link at hand you post a reply click insert image and copy the direct link in there and abra kadabra!!!

DeletedUser19595

the problem is that the picture cames very small ! because in the PrtSc the city wall is in the middle

DeletedUser

the problem is that the picture cames very small ! because in the PrtSc the city wall is in the middle

When you paste it onto paint edit the picture so that you cut out everything except the wall.
So at the end it should look like
Example.jpg

DeletedUser19595

but how can i cut everything ? i cant do. when i try to put just city wall, it appears the city wall, and around is white, not grey like yours

DeletedUser

Click around the bottom right corner of the white, some blue arrows should pop up. Simply drag the arrow to fit around your wall :)
Hope i've helped

DeletedUser19595

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/... ive tu put it like this so you can see well

Last edited by a moderator: