show off your walls

DeletedUser10811

this is what my wall looks likes so far
walld.jpg

DeletedUser

Nice bunch of myth kills you got as well as a low militia count.

DeletedUser8969

lol 2 months ago xD..and now..

yh its dead...3 overpowered alliance isnt muh of a competition to anyone, but it would come to life if Nemesis, PV, and CS do a 3 way war...

Dude, Nemesis is dead. Long live PV.

DeletedUser11965

Sorry dude, lol, i forgot to check grepostats before posting that junk.

Maybe if we do a two-way war now..PV vs CS lol (no joke but do you guys still have that...pact...)

DeletedUser11965

people are so pro...when I think about my wall...its a failrue lol

DeletedUser

First time player, and new to the server..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

First time player, and new to the server..

Well that's actually really good for some new to the game, it's great that you haven't lost any transports most of us learnt you need to send LS with your tranports the hard way. Saying that you might also want to build a bit more light ships to accompany your tranport boats ;)

DeletedUser

Well that's actually really good for some new to the game, it's great that you haven't lost any transports most of us learnt you need to send LS with your tranports the hard way. Saying that you might also want to build a bit more light ships to accompany your tranport boats ;)

just got in a nice attack in so i updated the image i posted (just edited previous)

Thanks ;) I try to be a quick learner! mmm ive been making sure the harbor is clear and immediately following with transports accompanied by 30-40lightships..is that not enough?

DeletedUser

I Wouldn't mind having a look at daizan's wall after seeing this