Show us your build

DeletedUser

I understand this is unlikely as I'm sure a lot of you will be worried about given away your city build but it's always good to have second opinion so I'll start just to boost your confidence.

Senate 8, Timber Camp 13, Farm 6, Quarry 10, Warehouse 3, Silver Mine 7, Barracks 5 and level 1 Academy.

Your turn! ;)

Feel free to rate/comment etc.

DeletedUser

Senate 3 (almost 4)
Timbercamb 7
Quarry 5
Silver mine 2
warhouse 2 (tonight 3)
barracks 1 (almost 2)

DeletedUser

I understand this is unlikely as I'm sure a lot of you will be worried about given away your city build but it's always good to have second opinion so I'll start just to boost your confidence.

Senate 8, Timber Camp 13, Farm 6, Quarry 10, Warehouse 3, Silver Mine 7, Barracks 5 and level 1 Academy.

Your turn! ;)

Feel free to rate/comment etc.

How did you get all of that only in the second day?:eek:

DeletedUser

Mines the same except my timber camp is lower and i have a wall
Academy to come once i get my baracks up one more level ;)

DeletedUser

this is no relevant, since its sooo ealry in the game but what the hell - sen 6, mines 4, bar 4 and thats it no wait warehouse 4.

DeletedUser

Mines the same except my timber camp is lower and i have a wall
Academy to come once i get my baracks up one more level ;)
You built your wall over ten hours ago. Can I ask why when protection isn't over for days yet? Ah 34 points. Explains it all.

DeletedUser19618

Timber Camp:10
Quarry:10
Silver Camp:9
Academy:5
Senate:10
Wall:3
Cave:2
Warehouse:6
Agora:1
Farm:10

DeletedUser6029

I think at this stage in the world it would be fairest to close this thread. It is totally unfair to have newbies pop on here and advertise their great farms.

I formally request out of game sportsmanship this thread be locked.

Sean, delete your post, you just sealed your fate. Don't quit, but get defensive for a bit. And welcome from Florida ;) I am from Orange County :D

DeletedUser

I deleted it. I am working on my defense. Thanks for the tip.