Show your walls.

DeletedUser16190

48 dead CS, i beat u on that :p

Ads_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how do you do the screen shots?

for that u need a site where u will be able to upload the image.. upload the image there and then put the image code in the forum.. the pic that u have uploaded will get posted.. i was not able to find a tutorial how to upload a pic.. but i found this.. it says how to upload a sig.. basically a sig is a pic so this also contains how to upload a pic..
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?22426-How-to-upload-your-signature%28carf%29

PS: well i am not a player in omicron but i also want to upload my wall :D :D

here is my walll.. but mind my dbp.. it shows shared dbp(dbp got from helping friends) so it is very high while in actual it is not that high..

</noscript>

DeletedUser

easy to build and cheap.. but losses are high.. but still it is easy and faster....

DeletedUser

Which world is that Val? Your ABP is much higher than that:p

DeletedUser

Doesn't really surprised me bro, I mean if you look at it I haven't killed too many ls either. It is mainly due to attacking players like Spiller and Zodd who don't have any offensive troops or ships. When you conquer cities from players who are 90% defence its hard to kill offensive units even if you do catch them off line...........