Intermediate Shrefties ill designs

DeletedUser30636

i suppose i couldve put a white outline around it to make it more noticeable, didn't even cross my mind haha

DeletedUser30636

t8mcPuP.jpg

was skeptical about the blood, let me know what you think

DeletedUser49197

Type: Signature
Size: Normal banner
Text (and font): Flameinducer (Font: Sword-Like)
Text #2: 3 0 0 (Font: Magma-Like)
Theme: Fire/Flames
Extras: Taras (maybe, do it if u want to)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

by Taras, do you mean extra text saying "Taras"?

DeletedUser30636

here it is! sorry for the delay, was only able to get on late to check on things the last few days, have time now though :)

J9KkObu.jpg

let me know if you want anything changed!

DeletedUser30636

I think about what kind of font i want, find one to describe it and google "*described word* fonts" and download them for free as .Rar once i install them it automatically puts them in to photoshop for me

DeletedUser49197

here it is! sorry for the delay, was only able to get on late to check on things the last few days, have time now though :)

J9KkObu.jpg

let me know if you want anything changed!

I don't want to be picky, but could you change the font color to a brighter color, its kinda hard to see. I don't want it so bright that it looks abnormal and weird, though.

DeletedUser30636

I don't want to be picky, but could you change the font color to a brighter color, its kinda hard to see. I don't want it so bright that it looks abnormal and weird, though.

softened the colors a little bit, and added a little more glow, hopefully this is what your looking for, but dont be afraid to tell me its not. Dont settle, keep changing things until you get what you want! :)

ffmMQ4N.jpg

DeletedUser49197

Background

softened the colors a little bit, and added a little more glow, hopefully this is what your looking for, but dont be afraid to tell me its not. Dont settle, keep changing things until you get what you want! :)

ffmMQ4N.jpg

Can you change the background a bit. I'm really sorry, I can be a little picky sometimes... ;)

DeletedUser

Shrefty, you won my little competition because you don't rip. Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator: