Intermediate Sig's, avatar's, COA gfx shop

DeletedUser18825

No.

You are doing pretty good for a beginner. You just need to practice and learn some more. :)

DeletedUser24661

yeah, i really should be putting in more effort, well im getting on to some more requests sent via pm

DeletedUser18825

Try smudging and overlay effects a lot. They add some cool looks to it :)

DeletedUser

there's a part called layer adjustments, it got like lighten screen overlay, etc. Click on that and try to experiment. Believe you'll get better at it. ;D

DeletedUser24661

yeah im fairly new to this programme downloaded a smudge plugin though that works okay :) im still experimenting thats the whole point of this thread

DeletedUser

Wow, last time i checked there were almost no tuts for gimp, but a load for CS5.

DeletedUser

yeah I PS has 100 times more tuts than gimp but I am saying for sig making stuff gimp has 10 times more tuts than Paintshop

DeletedUser24661

i tried getting gimp when opened my shop but it didnt work

DeletedUser

I clicked on this link hoping for "Intermediate" work as advertised. This is not intermediate. You are a beginner. Good luck, though. Just don't mislead people.

DeletedUser

GIMP is a much better program than paint.net, and if you know what to do then a lot of PS tuts are doable in GIMP as well :D

DeletedUser20429

My school has the adobe suit CS5. I used to use the PS to make small sigs but I stopped the shop as I found I wasn't very good nor did I have the time.

DeletedUser24661

i was just trying it out, i thought i would be able to do it as i had made quite a good few on other forums but this program is terrible