Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51219

So IB Are now supporting Rednecks Enemies- A Foolish Consistency. tut tut . This didnt end well for Wherever you like it last time
I can't wait to see what will happen after the 10th that's going to be a fun war to watch!!

DeletedUser43070

I guess Repo is going to start attacking IB on the 10th, so are Rednecks... Am i right ?

DeletedUser51219

I guess Repo is going to start attacking IB on the 10th, so are Rednecks... Am i right ?
Not what I meant lol your NAP with the rednecks ends on the 10th and you're supporting their enemy so you just made yourself their enemy as well so I just thought there was going to be a war between you guys and rednecks that's all.

DeletedUser47369

I know Old Man Cletus is having a Knees up in 044 near the lumberyard on the 10th.

I think Rednecks are going to Crash this Shindig, We are bringing our banjos and Moonshine

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know Old Man Cletus is having a Knees up in 044 near the lumberyard on the 10th.

I think Rednecks are going to Crash this Shindig, We are bringing our banjos and Moonshine

giphy.gif
OMG thats funny....:eek: Highlight of my day.

DeletedUser51219

Can someone do another top 12? I'm too lazy to do one myself

DeletedUser

world is starting to turn. nothing set in stone. be careful out there...your friends may soon become your enemies.

DeletedUser18039

Just because you cant fight Repo, you and others RunAway to join them.
Big that isn't it. The only player I respect in that alliance is Minatomus, I Remember him from Thebes.
The rest of them, You guys have to recruit IB top players,. Aswell as creating an Academy,.

Never would I thought of seeing that, aswell as being pacted with RedNeck.

No one recruited anyone.

Some of us have been looking around for some way out of IB without having to join the giant conglomerate that looks like it will eat the world simply because the leadership is either non-existent or just offensively BAD.

I'd be more embarrassed to stay and have those clowns deciding things for me than leaving to go anywhere.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser51219

Seems you've left IB as well so you can't really say much... were you scared of fighting repo probably not but it was probably the leadership as it was for me and many others so don't just defend IB when you know it's the honest truth. Anyways can we get back on topic can someone do a top 12?? I'm too lazy

p.s. don't rep me don't again just because I left... you've ddone the same exact thing

DeletedUser

Yeah me need a top 12!

Your wish is my command.

1. Repossession Agents: After destroying Dynamic, fought for supremacy with Band of Brothers and was able to destroy the alliance within 2 days by taking 30 more cities, destroying the alliance between Freedom Fighters and Band of Brothers. Currently fighting Freedom Fighters and is successfully destroying them. I wouldn't say sink or swim, as I refrain to comment on the alliance that I'm currently in.

2. Redneck Avengers: Currently crushing A Foolish Consistency, carried out an op with extreme success of taking almost 30 cities, which is impressive as AFC is a huge turtle alliance. Still smashing through the ABP ranks. Swim.

3. Blue Ribbon Beer: Newly formed sister alliance of displeased players from Imprevious Bustards. They will most likely be in a fight for supremacy over Ocean 44, as IB will have to reclaim their ocean. However they will sail under the Redneck's wings. Swim.

4. A Foolish Consistency: I'm impressed by these guys, not because they're huge turtles, but by the fact that they haven't jumped ship like the many of the alliances I have fought in this server. Even though losing and will eventually collapse as few members here and there left, and also by losing more than 30 cities to RA, that can't last long, they still didn't jump ship, something many players are guilty off. Sinking slowly.

5. Raptor Pack: Currently fighting Winter Wolves and White Wolves, and have been successful in taking some of their cities. But exchanges are occurring on both sides, in favor to the raptors. Yeah I can see them swimming.

6. Torque: Simmer's alliance. I really dislike this alliance for some reason, doesn't seem to be involved in too many wars or any fighting, even their top player has meager BP. I can see this floating for a while, but will eventually collapse when other alliances start hitting their backyard. Float.

7. Impervious Bustards: A really disappointing alliance. It didn't fall off the charts from the sword but from what appears to be internal conflict, drama, and indecisive leadership. The fate of this alliance will really depend on their actions taken with RA's, and their ability to snipe. Float and may sink fast.

8. Four Horsemen: Mediocre alliance with very few talented players. Lacks aggression, lacks defense, full of simmers! Yaay! They will only survive from Repo's support. Hence only floating for now.

9. Winter Wolves: Currently exchanging blows with Raptor Pack with the score against their favor. They would really have to step up their game or else they will continue to lose more towns and they'll eventually collapse. Floating/Sinking-ish.

10. True Fear: Not exactly an aggressive alliance, lost many cities to Freedom Fighters (Much smaller alliance) and was pushed back to the rim. Yeah they're just floating for now.

11. Debt Collectors: Repossession's Agents cash collectors, their sister alliance. See #1.

12. The Elite: I liked the other name more, was naughtier lol. They're doing well, exchanging hits with A Foolish Consistency while consolidating their position. I can see them swimming for quite a time.

Honorable Mentions:

Freedom Fighters, great fighters, very coordinated, however greatly outnumbered and outgunned. They won't survive in O45 however they will emerge again. They must feel betrayed by Band of Brothers for collapsing this easily.

DeletedUser

Top 3 alliances are all in pact/NAP
- RA and Repo have been from the start of the server
- Blue Ribbons: Dr Doom founded this alliance and managed to get most of ex-IB into it
- Elite and RA also have a pact for about 3 weeks now
- I know RA tried to get AFC to join that entente
If the top 3 alliances on a server are best friends, there is no balance.
These pacts are choking the rest of the server, and are taking out all the fun out of the game.

Tx for the nice words on AFC, Minatomus. Appreciate it

DeletedUser47369

Top 3 alliances are all in pact/NAP
- RA and Repo have been from the start of the server
- Blue Ribbons: Dr Doom founded this alliance and managed to get most of ex-IB into it
- Elite and RA also have a pact for about 3 weeks now
- I know RA tried to get AFC to join that entente
If the top 3 alliances on a server are best friends, there is no balance.
These pacts are choking the rest of the server, and are taking out all the fun out of the game.

Tx for the nice words on AFC, Minatomus. Appreciate it

Enderik - I like you and you're playing a good game with your alliance but I dont believe we ever wanted to pact with you.

We dont pact with Alliances in the same ocean from the start

Repo are not in our ocean

Elite are not in our ocean

BRB are not in our ocean - ( BRB is our Sister Alliance )

We took on Panic attack who was No1 Alliance - They died

We took on your friends WYLI who were top 12 - They died

Your Alliance is left in 054 Ranked No 4 but your buddies - They died, I cant help that.

We asked your alliance to join us as a merge . They dont answer.

You asked for DBP - (Artientus on this profile) You are now No1 in DBP.

We had people join your alliance from our alliance. Not sure if they died

Anything that has happened from the start in 054 - Rednecks did on there own from day 1

Im not going to slate your alliance as they are still there after so many losses so respect.

You have taken some inactives but we have attacked and taken from the top from day 1

Its not going to stop as long as you sit in 054 building Birs and DLU.

You chose to be a Defensive alliance from the start. We chose the opposite from day 1

DeletedUser51088

Thats what i was about to say. As the former leader of The Olympians, and part of the old coalition in O54, we all knew that RA wasnt going to pact with anyone in the ocean. To say that they tried to pact with you enderik is completely false. I understand your disdain for the loss of so many cities, but it doesnt need to be blamed on pacts when pacts have had nothing to do with our side of the war. We ran an op on you guys on our own. You defended the op with the support of multiple alliances, one that is toppling from the top 5, maybe in part to making an enemy of RA.

So just to be clear, the Rednecks have pacts in other oceans, none in our own. We dont require assistance to run ops in our own ocean so you have not felt the pressure our pacts can bring. I hear you arent having fun, but im having a great time :)

DeletedUser

My point is not that RA has pacts or NAP's within O54.
My point is that the Top 3 alliances, across all oceans, are not fighting each other.
And that is what is taking out the fun for all other alliances on this server, no matter which ocean they are in.
I can understand the politics in that, but I'd rather have a good clean fight, with even chances.

AFC is not a defensive alliance by nature (check Dyme), but was forced to be one by RA (which is well done by RA, my respect for that)

I just find it a shame that the Top 3 have not attacked each other, on the contrary: they are linking to each more than ever now.
If the status between them doesn't change, this server is already finished. It's done. The story has already been written.
Only remaining question is: when? When was that story written ...

And now: back to fighting please! I've got too many VP's running :)

DeletedUser47369

Them Ghost cities wont conquer themselves you know :)

Just kidding

Happy Hunting

DeletedUser51159

5. Raptor Pack: Currently fighting Winter Wolves and White Wolves, and have been successful in taking some of their cities. But exchanges are occurring on both sides, in favor to the raptors. Yeah I can see them swimming.

Slow starting out due to distractions, The Raptors lost 4 cities in a row......since the distractions were dealt with. The Raptors have taken 17 straight. Not bad when you consider they are almost twice our size starting out :)

Also noteworthy that some Wolves are activating VM :'(

~ Flo

Status
Not open for further replies.