Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser25249

yah a team are full of surprises, now that we have seen these guys are master builders we will give em the respect they deserve.
My only gripe with these guys is that they need another strong alliance to hold them, but all is fair in grepolis.

DeletedUser19042

Back to topic please.

I want to see some sink/swim ratings...

J

DeletedUser19042

I would love to, but there are 2 problems....

1- I'm on vacation so I've no time to do one (I theoretically don't even have time to mod..:p )
2- I don't play the world, so I don't know enough about the alliances to have a good rating. ;)

DeletedUser41745

1 - Butter - Strong players but positioning is bad. They are cut in half with Lacking Sanity approaching on their left which might cause some conflict. Along with smaller Coalition of alliances they won't be able to hold together. The two halves will split and either be eaten or join other alliances - Sink
2 - Depraved Tendencies - Firm hold on Ocean 55 with their allies, only competition in the ocean is the Ruthless swarms. But though Ruthless has some good players, they lack leadership and they are mostly an MRA and should be food for DT alliance, only increasing DT expansion - Swim
3 - Lacking Sanity - Lots of open space and good targets. I don't know if any one alliance on this world could stand up to these guys. Seem to be expanding even more towards the core, good move for BP which they own - Swim
4 - League of Doom - With a big mess of alliances in their area, League of Doom is going to have to be careful, but if they play their cards right then they hould be able to become survivors if they can hold off Lacking Sanity. They seem to be a solid group and should probably outlast A Team and Roooarrgh Ur Roo - Swim
5 - Ruthless Angels - MRA. Depraved Tendencies and their allies are going to tear them apart I'm afraid to say. Some good players in there but lack leadership. Will be chased lower into the ocean where they will fight or join HaVoC. Either way this alliance isn't going to last long - Sink
6 - A Team - The players and leadership of this group seem alright. Nothing astounding. I don't see them having any room to expand unless they get their troops moving more. Even then they will have to be very careful in the mix they are in with Roooarrgh Ur Roo. I think they are slightly better and should be able to outlast them though. Hopefully they can pull something great off, still waiting - Swim
7 - Phoenixx - After Butter scatters they should be able to pick up a few good players to their North and keep expanding that way, probably being picked off a bit by Lacking Sanity. Then they will come into conflict with HaVoC who will just lose an occasional city and defend. Should be an uneventful war. Either that or they will join forces and eat up the noobs on the rim, either way - Swim
8 - Roooarrgh Ur Roo - Might last awhile but there are too many alliances in the area that are just better than them and outnumber them in the position they are in, sorry to say. They seem to be in two groups, one surrounded by Lacking Sanity, League of Doom, and A Team. The other in the direct core, surrounded by Butter, Lacking Sanity, Depraved Tendencies, and League of Doom. This leaves them little expansion space, where they will probably die out and become food. - Sink
9 - Response Error - Not many threats, seem to be an alright group. After surviving so long they probably can work well as a team. Lots of open space to keep expanding. Not much to say here - Swim
10 - HaVoC - Plenty of room to expand, might gain some Butter players once they are gone. Seem good at attacking noob groups but don't think they would do well in a real battle. Good leader though so you never know. They don't seem to be in any trouble where they are though - Swim
11 - Syndicate of Destruction - With Butter and Lacking Sanity expanding into their areas, they are going to be torn apart. With nowhere to go they will die out and become food - Sink
12 - The Brotherhood - Lots of space to expand on the rim taking noobs. If they can hold off the Ruthless swarms from the North being pushed into them, they should gain some good players and be able to keep expanding and secure their area. Might have some internal problems if they start running out of good targets and BP but otherwise I don't see much of a threat - Swim

P.S. No offense meant to anyone, respect most everyone on the game just saying what I think

DeletedUser

Great work, but this sorta more belongs in the top 12 alliance discussion in a way, great ratings, I disagree about butter though ;) being split up gives our northerners free reign over everything up there :D and they've done well by themselves since day 1.

DeletedUser

Great work, but this sorta more belongs in the top 12 alliance discussion in a way, great ratings, I disagree about butter though ;) being split up gives our northerners free reign over everything up there :D and they've done well by themselves since day 1.

pretty good 12 but should probably in that thread like AJ said. only one thing you have lacking sanity moving in to many directions taking people out :D