Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54451

19 wall to 21 wall is nothing. I've seen players *cough* Tig gold 25 wall levels in that time frame. plus activate trojan to make it 26.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Extortion claiming they werent planning for a war all along.. Utter B.S.

Matt sent out a mm when Loki broke off from Thor saying that they would have support or backing from CS (at the time). If you remember correctly 53 was apart of the NAP agreement which you guys twisted when we outed our leadership. Either way some of your players were support Loki breaking the NAP to begin with.

However, if that happened or not, I dont care. What I care about is CS, Bees (Golgi), and Name Changers (Adbera) have always been about getting an upper hand before even joining a war. Cheating, lying, conniving whatever way possible to possibly win. Lets have a brief history though, Adbera you guys lost, Golgi most of you guys ghosted, and here you will lose also. You took the first shots congrats, wasn't anything impressive.

You guys came here with tons of players or recruited tons of players, to help colonize you're ocean and then eat them later to boost you're stats and city counts. Eric W would be proud of you guys taking a similar tactic but you guys had them all in you're alliance a bit different. Lets not get confused, I dislike most of you in that alliance but, there are a few I do respect like Rob (hunkiller), Matt (imrcornetto), Shar and a couple others.

We have nothing to lose here! most of us didnt want WW, most of us wanted to kill you guys, either way I have a feeling both will work out. Hopefully you guys have balls to stay here and put you're fight where all your mouths are on externals

For someone who would of lost (musks) if we (killer bees) had not saved you and for an individual who even ran into vm for the better part of golgi you sure have quite a lot to say about the subject. Its amazing how that becomes a forgetful memory for most of you all that were in musks getting destroyed by no brakes at the time.

Ah and lets throw in that one of your founders not be named in musks, the only reason your ops worked the few times you actually took cities from them was when said founder held on to mails to get the targets an attackable ban before said ops. When us in KB found out was one of the main reasons for us leaving that little coalition that was tired of saving Musks lives after them playing dirty.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54284

Of course there are . BUT the facts remain that TLO broke the PACT and then the NAP.

Tumbleweed... Eeerie silence... Exactly!!

can you tell me what you did for TLO?
im sure LOTR did nothing

LOTR survived because you was ally with TLO and SMYN stoped hitting your alliance.

Your dissolved the pact with Thor and the same you did with my alliance

DeletedUser54610

Best brownie recipe.
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
  2. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. ...
  3. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. ...
  4. To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar.

DeletedUser54451

Best brownie recipe.
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
  2. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. ...
  3. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. ...
  4. To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar.
I guess that's what you ate growing up.

DeletedUser31143

19 wall to 21 wall is nothing. I've seen players *cough* Tig gold 25 wall levels in that time frame. plus activate trojan to make it 26.

The wall went from zero to 25 in a couple of hours. I chose that snapshot due to battle reports. There's NFW a wall goes from 19 to 21 in less than 20 minutes without gold, which is the point of my example.
I suppose I should have taken the time to look at the last battle report with the wall at zero and the first battle report with the wall at 25, but I really don't care that much.

You missed the big picture here. Let me break it down once again for you. WG is not an honest player. While his profile eschews the use of gold except for premiums, he freely uses gold in practice. And I'm sure he was also busy buying resources with gold at the same time those walls were raised.

I realize from reading your posts praising WG that your perspective is from inside of WG's colon. Given the amount of gold that WG uses, almost anyone can be a 'great' player.

DeletedUser54451

The wall went from zero to 25 in a couple of hours. I chose that snapshot due to battle reports. There's NFW a wall goes from 19 to 21 in less than 20 minutes without gold, which is the point of my example.
I suppose I should have taken the time to look at the last battle report with the wall at zero and the first battle report with the wall at 25, but I really don't care that much.

You missed the big picture here. Let me break it down once again for you. WG is not an honest player. While his profile eschews the use of gold except for premiums, he freely uses gold in practice. And I'm sure he was also busy buying resources with gold at the same time those walls were raised.

I realize from reading your posts praising WG that your perspective is from inside of WG's colon. Given the amount of gold that WG uses, almost anyone can be a 'great' player.
You don't need to invest huge amounts into the game to be a great player. Hell in fact that's a huge excuse for your poor performance.

DeletedUser48256

Hell in fact that's a huge excuse for your poor performance.

Here we go again with David calling out people.

You still don't have a city in O54 (or any other oceans nearby for that matter) David, I thought you said you were coming over to teach us 'simmers' a lesson?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

I've made brownies according to Chuckey's recipe as a welcome present, don't wait too long or they'll get stale :(

DeletedUser54451

Here we go again with David calling out people.

You still don't have a city in O54 (or any other oceans nearby for that matter) David, I thought you said you were coming over to teach us 'simmers' a lesson?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

I've made brownies according to Chuckey's recipe as a welcome present, don't wait too long or they'll get stale :(
Bp farming bloods for a wack of slots. I'll be moving out there when I'm ready. I'm not the hasty type and I do like to keep you in suspense ;)

DeletedUser54610

I'll save you a city slot next to me David. I'm the biggest simmer in the game. I have brownies.

DeletedUser51786

Best alliance ever is Eviction Notice, Best Leader/Founder Kronnos & Erik W

One alliance that will always have my back no matter the situation, to all posers alliance that says I am a spy for Erik W or whoever ask yourself this why is it if Eviction Notice is playing in a world I would have a spot hmmmmmmmmmm, for all players who are/was in Eviction Notice and doubting a fellow team mate because leaders in your alliance dont trust me shame on you all.

Shaz

DeletedUser54610

David, you should really get a more updated version of the stats. Extortion is about to pass noobs for more att bps. They also pushed noobs from #5 defending alliance to #2. And please don't try to take credit for your alliance attack bps. You're barley in the top 100 yourself.

DeletedUser54430

At least 2/3s of Extortion, TINAD and SMYN are veterans from multiple previous servers. They were the top players in their previous servers and likely winners of their respective worlds. If you don't believe me go look at previous world champs and scroll through the member lists.

Alliance BPs is a stat that simply shows WHO HAS and WHO HAS NOT been fighting.
IT DOES NOT MEAN WHO KNOWS HOW AND WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT....

THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE

The reason SMYN, TINAD and Extortion were able to steamroll previous alliances is because the majority of the alliance members KNOW HOW TO FIGHT regardless of the bp. Their leadership also knows how to run an alliance. That's an indisputable fact regardless of who's "side" you're on. I have a lot of respect for all 3 groups because of this.

DeletedUser54451

David, you should really get a more updated version of the stats. Extortion is about to pass noobs for more att bps. They also pushed noobs from #5 defending alliance to #2. And please don't try to take credit for your alliance attack bps. You're barley in the top 100 yourself.
So what are you doing out there anyway? Wasting slots on colonizing rock islands?

DeletedUser54610

So what are you doing out there anyway? Wasting slots on colonizing rock islands?

Indeed my friend. You see, the 18th attacker of the world proved what he's made of. He doesn't come on the forums bashing people and make promises he doesn't keep. Just keep talking david, that's all you're good for.

DeletedUser33675

1. Extortion - top alliance with the highest average point. #1 in ABP and #6 in DBP. As the merge with SMYN was called off because of unahppy players in Noobies they found new partner - merged with Loki, alliance based in O53. They are good mixture of fighters and simmers. Since the war beetween EXT and SMYN started they finally stopped beating puppies and showed their aggresive side. Just before the war started they moved all the best fighters on frontline. Smart move and so far it is working very well. Didn't lost a lot of cities yet. Players who lost cities ghosted or hit VM. They own oceans 34 and 43, 44 + they have majority of 33 and 53. Great leadership team with experienced players. Their goal since the begining was to win. ~SWIM~

2. Show Me Your Noobies - second alliance, #1 in ABP, #2 in DBP. Since new leadership has been formed, after former leaders left, Noobies decided to stop being lap dogs of EXT. They merged with Noobs, Blood Ties and took in some top players from Written in Blood. A lot of experienced players here, many known as serial killers from previous worlds. They got caught unprepared after the NAP with EXT was removed and lost many cities, mostly in O53 to former Loki players. They also seem to have a little internal troubles with all of those leaving/ghosting players. Did it hurt them? Maybe that only helped them to get rid of weak and those who didn't want to fight? After war with EXT started they keep moving their new recruits from former Noobs and Bloods closer to frontline. Noobies own oceans 54, 65 and majority of 55 which they share with Bloods. Always were here to fight only but with new leaders and taking in all of those new players... Not so sure of their goal any longer ~SWIM~

3. This is not a drill
- 3rd alliance, #3 in ABP and #9 in DBP. For 3rd alliance on Nadigos I must say their BP are pretty low. If you will check stats of their TOP players - nothing impressive. Are they actually figting anyone for real? Their leader Bear is very good writter, but does it count in this game? I don't think so. As comes for the rest of Tools? Few familar names, but nothing remarkable. They own oceans 45, 46 and have majority of 36. As far as I know they are here to win, do they have a chance? Maybe. ~SWIM~

4. Written in Blood
- #4 in ABP, #1 in DBP. Blood Ties - their sister alliance merged into SMYN. Bloods were fighting with SMYN and former Noobs. Hit from both sides - north by Noobies and east by Noobs and in my humble opinion they were doing pretty well. But what are they going to do now? Are they going to continue hit SMYN? After their own 'blood' joined them? They can go north or east to fight SMYN, west to fight Tools or south to fight The Resurrected. I look forward to see what their next step will be. They have some decent players but also some dead weight. But as I know Ruthie for many servers already I know they will not go down easily. They own majority of 55 and rule in 56. ~SWIM/FLOAT~

5. The Langorier Ones
- #7 in ABP and #8 in DBP. Alliance based in O64 and O74. Recently erged with Sicilains. As far as I know they keep fighting with Last of the rim lords. How this war is going so far? I haven't looked into stats but I am pretty sure WitchunerGeneral will keep us all updated. Can't really say anything about their leadership and/or players because I went through list of their alliance and sisters (2 of them!) and I didn't find any similar name there. What is their goal on this world? I have no idea. If they will decide to build WW do they have any chances? Not at all. ~FLOAT~

6. This is not a hammer -
check #3

7. The Resurrected - #9 in ABP, #13 in DBP. Mainly based in O66. Average to small and very small players there. Few familar names. Are they hitting someone? I believe they are at war with Bloods atm. Can't really say much about them. ~FLOAT/but most likely SINK~

8. Extortionists - see #1

9. LAST OF THE RIM LORDS - #8 in ABP, #3 in DBP. Took pretty hard beating from Noobies on the begining of Nadigos and migrated mosty to O53 - where they were at war with Loki and O63. Currently at war with Langorier's and EXT (former Loki players). They have well known founder, who talks too much, but also fights pretty good. The rest are mostly small players. A lot of inactives, dead weight and grepo babies there. ~SINK~

10. Kleos -
#14 in ABP, #17 in DBP. Cities in O37, 47, 57. Not much to say here. Looks like typical MRA to me. ~SINK~

11. Show Me Your Simmers -
see #2

12. MAD DOGS - metioned somewhere above beaten puppies. #11 in ABP, #5 in DBP. This alliance got rimmed by EXT. With their biggest player and founder in VM they seem to be left as easy food for EXT. But hey ho? They always liked easy food. *cough cough* Definitely ~SINK~