Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54360

I think in reality a top 8 will suffice.. Anyone outside top 10 now ... it isn't looking good.

DeletedUser54542

At last, the noobs merged with SMYN (Weren't they working together before?:confused:). It's going to be interesting to see how things shape up from here.

SMYS should edit their profile, though... :D:D
We are here to my Grepolis Great Again and to take the crown from those who wish to sim/pact their ways to the end. If you are a simmer/cuddler, please consider to moving to the western side of the world.

DeletedUser48256

And while you're busy complaining about that get those poor stats up ;)

You and your stats. All you ever talk about is stats. Let's have a look at your stats David. We'll look at mine for a comparison. I'm not sure about you but I would claim to be an active player who spends an average amount of gold, 20k this world, mostly on events. I guess you're pretty similar? And before you cry myth spam, I have lost 480 Mantis and 155 Erinyes this world - That's about 9 nukes worth which is hardly 'spam'.

You have 31 cities. First taken December 4th. I have 54 currently, have handed off over 10, and I started the world on December 9th.

You have 229k ABP. I have 663k.

You have 163k DBP. I have 242k.

You have taken around 15 cities from 'enemy' alliances (not counting solo players and ghosts etc.). I have taken 44.

My stats aren't even anything special, there's people with far better ones out there, but you don't see me calling everybody out.

Now please, stop calling out every single player who has lower stats than you, just play the game. The odd bit of banter is fine but when you're calling out everybody with lower stats it starts to get seriously boring to watch.

DeletedUser54451

You and your stats. All you ever talk about is stats. Let's have a look at your stats David. We'll look at mine for a comparison. I'm not sure about you but I would claim to be an active player who spends an average amount of gold, 20k this world, mostly on events. I guess you're pretty similar? And before you cry myth spam, I have lost 480 Mantis and 155 Erinyes this world - That's about 9 nukes worth which is hardly 'spam'.

You have 31 cities. First taken December 4th. I have 54 currently, have handed off over 10, and I started the world on December 9th.

You have 229k ABP. I have 663k.

You have 163k DBP. I have 242k.

You have taken around 15 cities from 'enemy' alliances (not counting solo players and ghosts etc.). I have taken 44.

My stats aren't even anything special, there's people with far better ones out there, but you don't see me calling everybody out.

Now please, stop calling out every single player who has lower stats than you, just play the game. The odd bit of banter is fine but when you're calling out everybody with lower stats it starts to get seriously boring to watch.
That's not the point. The point is the player has a bunch of time to sim and criticize grammar on the externals when he could use that time to attack stuff And maybe not have such terrible stats. As for you good job mate. You're stats are great. Lets be real though. You've probably used a fair bit of gold. I won't criticize that but at least you fight.

Anyway have fun mate. I see you hopped on the extortion bandwagon. Maybe you can teach the rest of the simmers there how to fight.

DeletedUser54239

pls inform me where these classes will be , i also want to learn - how to play grepolis?
maybe david you take me in your alliance to teach me a little bit of grepo game, i am the biggest simmer of grepolis in all worlds i played.
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

DeletedUser54239

also my english and grammer is too bad, hope i will learn a lot from u there...

DeletedUser48256

That's not the point. The point is the player has a bunch of time to sim and criticize grammar on the externals when he could use that time to attack stuff And maybe not have such terrible stats. As for you good job mate. You're stats are great. Lets be real though. You've probably used a fair bit of gold. I won't criticize that but at least you fight.

Anyway have fun mate. I see you hopped on the extortion bandwagon. Maybe you can teach the rest of the simmers there how to fight.

I told you how much gold I've used this world, 20k, why would I lie?

Looks like you got the war you wanted, now we can stop talking and start fighting
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Shraw you're the biggest simmer of them all, I'll spend the most time teaching you, I think you need all the help you can get
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser54451

pls inform me where these classes will be , i also want to learn - how to play grepolis?
maybe david you take me in your alliance to teach me a little bit of grepo game, i am the biggest simmer of grepolis in all worlds i played.
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif
You're not a simmer when you have 1/8th of your alliances bp.

DeletedUser54451

I told you how much gold I've used this world, 20k, why would I lie?

Looks like you got the war you wanted, now we can stop talking and start fighting
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Shraw you're the biggest simmer of them all, I'll spend the most time teaching you, I think you need all the help you can get
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
Being educated by Mrcornetto. I feel blessed.

DeletedUser30111

Personally I think it shows extremely poor sportsmanship to call out players that have less points/bp than yourself, especially randomly, as you've just done, David.

So any new Top 12 predictions after this weeks happenings?

DeletedUser54451

David, let me run a few things down. Yeah, I'm not big on the BP side and I could make up many excuses to the low ranks in it. But, I am not. Neither was I trying to poke fun at your alliance's bio: I was merely making a poke at Trump himself - perhaps it was all lost in translation.

Yet, let me give you an idea, considering that you want to throw statistics at me.

A ship cannot sail without a captain - leader, whatever you wish to call it - as it would fall out of order. But, it is true, too, that the ship cannot move without a man pulling a rudder. Alas, up to present, I have not been the man pulling the rudder, but the man keeping them in time.

You may pull a rudder to find fun - and, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that and good on you. Well done, even. A man like yourself pulling and growing in strength is admirable, but I find more joy in organisation and hospitality. So that is where I personally focus.

Perhaps you should call out a 'simmer' (by your standards) that does nothing for their alliance. The person who sits by their ore and doesn't even paddle.
+1 for a good response

I agree. But maybe you can have all of those and fight? I've been on the council since like day 1 in this world. But this means I'm not exempt from ops and pulling my weight.

Definition of simmer in grepo is one who builds cities and doesn't fight. I'm just here on the forums bringing forth unfiltered content. It may not be ear pleasing. I'm also sick of people portraying Trump as some uneducated individual. But the profile was aimed at simmers. This game has degraded into forming mass pacts. I've fought Bloods for long time. I've fought Blood Ties when they were known as Enough is Enough. When I caught wind that TINAD even supports WiB I only shake my head. It's quite sad.