Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Nice read charlie, ocean 55 is very interesting, Reapers are head of coalition against barbarians, its currently reapers, Reaperz, bunnies and fire and blood vs Barbs, im interested to see how this fight ends in ocean 55 :D

DeletedUser24785

#

yes thanks for the work input ..

Looks fair LOTR has proven nothing yet .

Sure you have , you've proved today that of any alliance on any server since i've played since Alpha you are the biggest liar and backstabber its been my displeasure to play against. Spies have more integrity, and i hate spies as well.

DeletedUser54360

Sure you have , you've proved today that of any alliance on any server since i've played since Alpha you are the biggest liar and backstabber its been my displeasure to play against. Spies have more integrity, and i hate spies as well.

When did you complete the conversion from Warlord to Hissy Fit "that's not fair only I am allowed to hit your citie s you are not allowed to hit mine or even an inactive in you r core !"

"Yah Boo sucks I hate you = I am going to block you and get my big brothe to see to you !"

Pfffh ..

Let us examine the Chronology of your complaint . or better still while you have some crebibility remaining do not force me to reveal the complete file --which everyone knows I am fully capable o f doing.

And which will not reflect well upon you .

Is your complaint that I stood down for teh day = took my daughter to the Park an dreturn to find mysteriously that thr remaining 41 Biremes were dealt with ?

I am more than willing to let everyone examine the files ...

Yo r choice but once that process starts it is not something you can block..

It is really really unfair of you to drag Font into an emotional tizwaz becasue one TINTY LITTLE THING does not go your way .

YOu are no 3 we are number 12 ( just ) and Yu are No1in 55 we are 3 or 4 ?

Just what have you got to get all stressy and tearful about ?

I make allowances for today's special circumstances .

Robspierre Said " He who takes my possession takes mere chattels - He who takes my good name takes teh only thing of value that I possess.

I let a lot of misrepresentation go in Nagidos , But I am not going to here ..

My reputation is not as a liar or deviant it is as being a bit controversial eccentric or whacky ..

What is your reputation > Time will tell .

Please just remember in Byblos we are not "doing " Emotion .. Fontenay does not want it and he will not allow it.

Good luck smearing him Timothy ...

DeletedUser54360

When did you complete the conversion from Warlord to Hissy Fit "that's not fair only I am allowed to hit your citie s you are not allowed to hit mine or even an inactive in you r core !"

"Yah Boo sucks I hate you = I am going to block you and get my big brothe to see to you !"

Pfffh ..

Let us examine the Chronology of your complaint . or better still while you have some crebibility remaining do not force me to reveal the complete file --which everyone knows I am fully capable o f doing.

And which will not reflect well upon you .

Is your complaint that I stood down for teh day = took my daughter to the Park an dreturn to find mysteriously that thr remaining 41 Biremes were dealt with ?

I am more than willing to let everyone examine the files ...

Yo r choice but once that process starts it is not something you can block..

It is really really unfair of you to drag Font into an emotional tizwaz becasue one TINTY LITTLE THING does not go your way .

YOu are no 3 we are number 12 ( just ) and Yu are No1in 55 we are 3 or 4 ?

Just what have you got to get all stressy and tearful about ?

I make allowances for today's special circumstances .

Robspierre Said " He who takes my possession takes mere chattels - He who takes my good name takes teh only thing of value that I possess.

I let a lot of misrepresentation go in Nagidos , But I am not going to here ..

My reputation is not as a liar or deviant it is as being a bit controversial eccentric or whacky ..

What is your reputation > Time will tell .

Please just remember in Byblos we are not "doing " Emotion .. Fontenay does not want it and he will not allow it.

Good luck smearing him Timothy ...

From today only Fontenay speaks for LOTR /ROTR in this forum ..

DeletedUser24785

i blocked you ingame , but i will respond once here. You are the worst person i have ever met playing this game, your worse than any of the foul mouthed youngster who can only argue by swearing at you via mails.
Your ego and the way you seem to think other alliances are going to actually listen to your over inflated ego nonsense of how awesome you are is actually sad. I know you are old ,and i think slightly senile as our 1st chat ingame was when you actually moaned at a member of my alliance for being rude ,when actually skullqueen was in a totally different alliance which you wouldn't accept and accused my member of being rude to you. As for todays events, you, i your leader and my alliance actually know that your full of it and your probably one of the best or worst keyboard warriors that there is, depending on your view point i guess. Please don't bother my members with your mails, they really are not interested in what you have to say either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

Nice read charlie, ocean 55 is very interesting, Reapers are head of coalition against barbarians, its currently reapers, Reaperz, bunnies and fire and blood vs Barbs, im interested to see how this fight ends in ocean 55 :D

lol we all know how it will turn out...

Hmmm. Yes. Long time no see. I think WhG, you should take it easy now. Sometimes even if you're right, you have to say yes.

Remember that movie Scarface? ¨Even if I'm wrong, I'm right¨->Tony Montana

DeletedUser54849

Lets get it done

1) savage : Have had nearly no real wars or fights yet, from what I see they are an ocean 44 alliance. That being said, I think there IS better competition in that ocean, so for that reason Ill avoid the swim until I see them actually work as a unit in a decent size fight, -Float-

2) Old Barbs : I don't know much about them, ocean 55 group, in my opinion they look extremely well off based on their players which I have seen here and there during my revolt worlds. Not sure if they are conquest players as well but either way I know they have skill and potential to be a good group, will give them the benefit of the doubt and say -Swim-

3) The Chosen Few : An old group from Imbros for the most part, and my old alliance. I left due to some poor diplomatic choices as was labeled "A traitor", which obviously is going to influence my choices on this alliance. The group of players here have played with me and won a crown on Imbros, so know what they are doing. Rav is a hell of a player at the top of their list, and the majority of them are good players / people, however their diplomatic decision is a mess. They will either merge or sink, as they cannot stand otherwise. That being said I will say sink due to the fact of their diplomatic mess, but could be a float at best since their raw skill is seriously good. -Sink-

4)Hell Hounds Unleashed : Diplomatically genius alliance. They are full blown using The Chosen Few as a buffer zone and its working perfectly. That being said they have a lot of deadweight, once Chosen is done and the hounds are fully focused, this alliance will fall apart. But until then they will float along and continue to sink the chosen few, a few good players here but overall a very limited top core, will cause them to sink down the road but as it stands they are -Float-

5) The Infected Goats : Chosen few, Hellhounds have both teamed up to take on the goats. Also, all 3 alliances are in ocean 54. Considering they teamed with and goats are WINNING their war with Chosen while losing in cities to hellhounds, I would not be ashamed to be a goat right now. Their biggest issue is inactivity, I see several VM / Inactive players kicking in early, but if they overcome that, their fighting is not bad at all, they are 5-4 in cities vs Chosen few, which is also taking into account the fact that they are fighting Chosen and both hellhound alliances (that's 120 players between the 3 they are fighting) and basically they are doing this alone (I think they are working with Dark Lords, but DL is a joke at this point.) If they can overcome the odds I really like seeing them swimming.. probably a surprise of the top 12 once you look closely at them imo. -Swim-

6) Ball Busters Inc. : I don't know much about these guys. From what I see, they are much more spread out, residing in 3 of the 4 core oceans. No idea what their gameplanw ill be, but I'm assuming they are going to be focusing ocean 44? Maybe, I have no idea they are spread out, but it looks like the core Is 44. If that is the case, unless they have some strong allies this alliance to me is a sink. I see 2 better alliances in ocean 44, we will get to this down the list, but for no these guys seem to be a -Sink-

7) Republic of Ezo - The 3rd ocean 44 alliance on this list. Although they are 7th overall, they share their core ocean with ball busters and savage. A VERY winnable situation, I personally see them as the best alliance of 44. They have been crushing the ex MRA of Vikings, and seem to know what they are doing. Are they the top alliance in the world, clearly not, but I think ocean 44 is a bad overall ocean, and with that being said they could abuse that and come out strong on top of the pack with good team gameplay. I like them, good feeling, -Swim-

8) The Dragons -
Ocean 45 alliance, ocean 45 seems so dead right now but this is the group on top, their opponents will be the alliance below this, they are winning 3-1 for the moment so, I guess float, but I have no interest in the 2 45 alliances, neither look like they would stand their own in a real ocean. -Float-

9) Parosi Nasilja -
Ocean 45 alliance like I said above, I see no point in wasting time on them, I don't see either of them competing long term, the only reason they will float is because they have an easy ocean which means a lot of trading of cities, floating for now -Float-

10)
Reapers - Interesting group. They are a bit scattered, not much just inbetween the 55/54 border from what ive seen. Decent BP and holding up well it looks like so I like these guys. An underdog who if lucky could move up the rankings, hate their alliance name as it is so basic but overall I think they can float their way through and we will have to wait and see what happens when they get into a fight with the big boys in either 55 or 54. -Float-

11) Hell Hounds Unchained -
Sister alliance to the 4th alliance, same can be said as they are basically 1 group. -Float-

12) Lords Of The Rim -
The name is so generic I want to say this is a sink. They have some good players though, Fontenay is good, have had the pleasure of playing with him in Imbros, and a few other decent names in the mix. The problem with rim alliances like this is things get boring fast, its way too difficult to predict a future for an alliance on the rim, I will say float for now until real action, but wont be surprised if they split up into a more series alliance, not just "group of rim players" so to say, -Float-

Hope you enjoyed, tried giving a fair and honest opinion of what I think.

Charlie
Just For Laughs

Savage is MRA 2.0 nowadays, wasn't bad at start but holy4terror ruined it though it never really likely was going to last for the entire world anyways.But we shall just have to wait and see how the future goes in this world, as a lot of people have said, its too early to have a lot of accurate predictions

I don't know much about the others except for a few:

Hell Hounds, I know the leaders and they are certainly capable, but whether they survive or not, I haven't paid attention so don't really know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

Savage is MRA 2.0 nowadays, wasn't bad at start but holy4terror ruined it though it never really likely was going to last for the entire world anyways.But we shall just have to wait and see how the future goes in this world, as a lot of people have said, its too early to have a lot of accurate predictions

I don't know much about the others except for a few:

Hell Hounds, I know the leaders and they are certainly capable, but whether they survive or not, I haven't paid attention so don't really know.

A good read this mate - well thought out
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser54792

;) Yep, no reason to waste time on us, we are complete noobs.

And it's 3-3, but there is no action in 45, pay no attention. They do have a habit of kicking players while they are under siege though, nasty business.

DeletedUser55132

Don't rule Parosi out just yet, boring oceans are the best growing grounds :)

DeletedUser24285

Don't rule Parosi out just yet, boring oceans are the best growing grounds :)
Yes that concerns me as well - they have adopted an insurgency strategy into O55 - does this mean they are fleeing O45 or are they confident enough to take on another ocean?

DeletedUser54792

If we wanted Ocean 55, we would have it. Give us a reason to pay attention to it and we will. We have no reason to head east, and other than the two people that spawned over that way we have exactly 2 small cities over there. That is all there there will be as well, unless you give us a reason to take more.

We don't play all these word games on the external forums, we take cities, that is what we do. We are interested in moving west and moving north. That doesn't mean we won't turn our eyes your direction if you become troublesome, or irritating.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
If we wanted Ocean 55, we would have it. Give us a reason to pay attention to it and we will. We have no reason to head east, and other than the two people that spawned over that way we have exactly 2 small cities over there. That is all there there will be as well, unless you give us a reason to take more.

We don't play all these word games on the external forums, we take cities, that is what we do. We are interested in moving west and moving north. That doesn't mean we won't turn our eyes your direction if you become troublesome, or irritating.

"If we wanted Ocean 55, we would have it."

LOL
how about i start coming towards 45 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.