Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Your type in "woman" is 40 yr old transgender lady who is literally dating someone double her age. At least she'll get that sweet sweet bag when he dies. Anyways, I don't think you have a leg to stand on, so sit in your corner little man, stay there until you learn to play properly without bots or any need of cheating. Fyi unless you're loaded which I highly doubt you are considering your lack of intelligence, you don't stand a chance with her. Work on getting money and may be she'll consider it to pay for all that heroin.
you want some fries with that salt?

carolus r

Peltast
For the 1 time you caught me offline and for the 1 time you get a city from me ;) have a good one forum warriors ;)

Taking 1 lousy city and posting it on the forum like it's a great thriumph, i am blessed :)

i'll be waiting for the next post when you get in one of my cities ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser56567

I mean, disrespect meme ofc u gonna lose a city. You're not that good, don't kid yourself, if i had more slots i would've done others :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

carolus r

Peltast
I mean, disrespect meme ofc u gonna lose a city. You're not that good, don't kid yourself, if i had more slots i would've done others :confused:

Damn, feeling yourself are we, backstabber??? i have heared alot about you ;) and u aren't that good either dude, spamming attacks every so often to hope you find my offline time? And don't try and go there with the if i had more slots Bullsh*t, LIke i said, it's easy speaking on the forums right, forum warrior

carolus r

Peltast
If you write an apology letter proclaiming meme’s greatness, you can have the city back

What apology? Theire is one alliance that is greatness, and it isn't even in this world, and i have seen it's greatnes, you do know i have been playing this world for a while now right? And when i was playing alone got attacked by the meme aswell, so how am i still here if ur alliance is so great, I still remember that one guy in meme who tried taking my cities and he just gave up and took a friendly take over instead(is that your greatness you speak off), and i'm done now speaking to you forum warriors, go ahead and post more, i won't reply anymore so have fun ;)

carolus r

Peltast
International fishing regulations state that all catches under a certain size must be released back into the water. That’s why you’re still here.

Haha yea, i doubt the guy who was trying thought the same, Always an excuse, that's the reason i said i'm done here on forum, so have fun mr delusional and good luck with your slow descend into madness ;)

DeletedUser56567

I probably outgrew you within a month ;)
Damn, feeling yourself are we, backstabber??? i have heared alot about you ;) and u aren't that good either dude, spamming attacks every so often to hope you find my offline time? And don't try and go there with the if i had more slots Bullsh*t, LIke i said, it's easy speaking on the forums right, forum warrior

Backstabbed how lmao? You guys were turned red, you hit me, I hit back, nothing more nothing less. Spamming, righto hc's every few hrs is spam now ay? Perhaps i should increase it so that you do not sleep, fine with me. :rolleyes: