Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

TimurTheGoat

Hekatontarch
I done nothing but spoken respectful until today about you guys and I was the one fighting your corner since the very first day because I had a massive amount of respect for you and your team.

I never once said I'm playing any victim of any sort because in fact, both Only Fans and DoA can tell you how stubborn I been to side with you.

Only Fans offered us a fantastic deal which I was blind to because of my hatred towards Lethal Bacon and the others which I apologise for as well.

True Bloods didn't offer us any hall of fame slots but you proposed a different deal which is perfectly fine but you should respect our decision regardless. It doesn't matter if we're merging with Only Fans our wing didn't hit you because we honor the ceasefire agreement, or at least would have until the 22nd, 18:00. I have it written in black and white. Bloods hit our inactives, not the other way round and you dismissed our ceasefire agreement not my people.

You're not happy with the decision I understand, neither was I until today. I did my absolute best and others can tell you that.

End game is coming.

No offence Mel you had to know that proposal was going to be turned down even you see the numbers. When I say a bad faith offer, I mean offers made so that they will be turned down. That is not an act of a friend. The moment you told us that you were merging with Fans after declining our offer the deal was no longer in place ... essentially DOA that we were dealing with no longer existed and a new alliance was forming from DOA and Fans that doesn't have a ceasefire leaving fans to arrange to move up and down our east coast. If the roles were reversed and Fans were in our position, they would have ended the ceasefire as well.
 

Lethal-Bacon

Strategos
if you think you're intitled to more cos you simmed 5 months out of your mind lol.

this has me rolling LOL

Only Fans offered us a fantastic deal which I was blind to because of my hatred towards Lethal Bacon and the others which I apologise for as well.

and you knew damn well that i had nothing to do with any talks between OF and DoA, so there was 0 reason for you to say no simply on my name sake.
 

Trist3

Chiliarch
Sheehs my head, we spinning and spinning and spinning.

And for that deal, weirdly enough OF thought (despite being the better team of you 2) that it was a fair deal, we offered you the exam same deal that fan offered us and you still think it's a DOA problem or it's a TB being too cocky and on their high horse issue?
 

TimurTheGoat

Hekatontarch
You and I took different stats classes I guess lol, btw your fingers hurting from all those spam reports to the mobs yet?

This is what you guys like to do, you have no rational argument so you make it personal. Tell me how I am wrong that Fans wouldn't come down the east coast and take all the DOA inactive players on the 10th day. (that means revolting on the 9th) you can't because you would be telling a fib.
 

TimurTheGoat

Hekatontarch
How is it simming when we use all parts of what the game allows to grow to be a contender at wonders? There is a reason these are brought into the game ... are you saying we use our resources better than just spending gold on troops? If you don't like it go to the game developers and demand that those aspects of the game be removed. I don't like the reliance on gold that attackers need but it is part of the game so I don't complain about it - I just try to figure a way to counter it.
 

Trist3

Chiliarch
This is what you guys like to do, you have no rational argument so you make it personal. Tell me how I am wrong that Fans wouldn't come down the east coast and take all the DOA inactive players on the 10th day. (that means revolting on the 9th) you can't because you would be telling a fib.

you want a rational argument for the sirens (since that's what my comment was about)? aight let's do it. We can easily say that at this point in the game 50 cities would easily be in range to time. Now each city can have sirens, I have 4 per city so I'll go on that (that's 5 anchors). Each timing I can do 6 attempts on average (others more practiced can do up to 10), that's 6*5 = 30 attempt. Chance of missing the exact second is 95% (19/20 seconds) so we do .95^30 to find the chance of missing a timing = 21.5% chance of missing, or a 78.5% chance of landing on the same sec. Now I'll let you do the rest of the math, if each city has 78% chance, and we have 50 cities, how easy is it to time 15-20?

Now that we have the math class done. What DoA does with their internals is still our business. There was a deal: 10 days we don't hit each other. you can hit Fans, but there was a deal. Coming from a Bloods which is always complaining about people not playing honorouble (remembering the whole dave and Covid thing a few weeks ago), how hypocritical do you have to be to break a CLEAR DEAL and then say it's an honorouble thing to do??
 

Trist3

Chiliarch
How is it simming when we use all parts of what the game allows to grow to be a contender at wonders? There is a reason these are brought into the game ... are you saying we use our resources better than just spending gold on troops? If you don't like it go to the game developers and demand that those aspects of the game be removed. I don't like the reliance on gold that attackers need but it is part of the game so I don't complain about it - I just try to figure a way to counter it.
I won't go to the mods lol, I don't want to sim so I'll go to OF and win the game with them ;).

BTW classic running out of arguments so has to blame gold, like bloods doesn't gold xD
 

luckydream

Lochagos
This is what you guys like to do, you have no rational argument so you make it personal. Tell me how I am wrong that Fans wouldn't come down the east coast and take all the DOA inactive players on the 10th day. (that means revolting on the 9th) you can't because you would be telling a fib.

Oh, we are getting to know something new.

As your diplomat just stated That there were NO 10 days ceasefire deal to start with and noone heard about it.

Now we did have this deal :p And it is just more convenient for you to break it. Also not to mention it was your side to ask for 10 days.
 

TimurTheGoat

Hekatontarch
you want a rational argument for the sirens (since that's what my comment was about)? aight let's do it. We can easily say that at this point in the game 50 cities would easily be in range to time. Now each city can have sirens, I have 4 per city so I'll go on that (that's 5 anchors). Each timing I can do 6 attempts on average (others more practiced can do up to 10), that's 6*5 = 30 attempt. Chance of missing the exact second is 95% (19/20 seconds) so we do .95^30 to find the chance of missing a timing = 21.5% chance of missing, or a 78.5% chance of landing on the same sec. Now I'll let you do the rest of the math, if each city has 78% chance, and we have 50 cities, how easy is it to time 15-20?

Now that we have the math class done. What DoA does with their internals is still our business. There was a deal: 10 days we don't hit each other. you can hit Fans, but there was a deal. Coming from a Bloods which is always complaining about people not playing honorouble (remembering the whole dave and Covid thing a few weeks ago), how hypocritical do you have to be to break a CLEAR DEAL and then say it's an honorouble thing to do??

so 78.5% chance means there is a failure rate that is significant. What he is not telling you is that a coin flip is not really 50/50. Let me explain over a 100 tosses it will not split 50/50 ... I forgotten how many chances you have to do to eliminate this and make it 50/50 but it is a very large number. While a 78.5% chance is better than 50% it would take a significantly more attempts than 50 attempts to accomplish the same second issue to get 15 in a row.
 

Trist3

Chiliarch
I'm so confused. I just give you a clear, CLEAR explanation, with the statistics and calculations to support it, and you still find some flat earth level logic to disagree? Holly crap anyone else is baffled by this ****?

and a coinflip is 50/50 lmao idk what you've been smocking.
 

Trist3

Chiliarch
btw if you have 50 cities with the same math (78.5% chance of success), the chance to miss 40 of those 50 cities (which btw is still 10 timed cities) is 4E^-28. That's statistically impossible. It is legit IMPOSSIBLE on this many attempts to NOT TIME 10 cities same secconds
 

TimurTheGoat

Hekatontarch
Oh, we are getting to know something new.

As your diplomat just stated That there were NO 10 days ceasefire deal to start with and noone heard about it.

Now we did have this deal :p And it is just more convenient for you to break it. Also not to mention it was your side to ask for 10 days.

No this isn't new ... Mel sent us a copy of the note and while I and others can't recall it Mel has it in writing from a Leader of ours. We don't believe it was brought before council but I don't doubt Mel's good faith in this aspect. My only argument is that the NAP ended when the merge of Fans/DOA was set. Any agreement ended with DOA because DOA no longer existed as an alliance but as part of a new alliance made up of DOA and Fan members.
 

Lethal-Bacon

Strategos
I'm so confused. I just give you a clear, CLEAR explanation, with the statistics and calculations to support it, and you still find some flat earth level logic to disagree? Holly crap anyone else is baffled by this ****?

and a coinflip is 50/50 lmao idk what you've been smocking.

talking with timur will lower your IQ and then he will beat you on that level with experience.
 

TimurTheGoat

Hekatontarch
I'm so confused. I just give you a clear, CLEAR explanation, with the statistics and calculations to support it, and you still find some flat earth level logic to disagree? Holly crap anyone else is baffled by this ****?

and a coinflip is 50/50 lmao idk what you've been smocking.
Flip a coin 1,000 times and it will not land 50/50.
 

DeletedUser54755

Guest
so 78.5% chance means there is a failure rate that is significant. What he is not telling you is that a coin flip is not really 50/50. Let me explain over a 100 tosses it will not split 50/50 ... I forgotten how many chances you have to do to eliminate this and make it 50/50 but it is a very large number. While a 78.5% chance is better than 50% it would take a significantly more attempts than 50 attempts to accomplish the same second issue to get 15 in a row.
Jesus christ just quit while you're behind mate how are you trying to validate your misinformed opinion by saying that coin tosses arent 50/50. yes if you flip a coin 1000 times chances are that it might not be 500 heads and 500 tails, but everytime you flip that coin you have a 50% chance off each.

Really timur you are way to old for anyone to be explaining to you how coin tosses work
 
Top