Newspaper Sinope Times

DeletedUser31385

Schedule/Policies
CLOSED

Issues
Sinope Times: Beginner Protection Issue 1/14/15
Issue One 1/16/15

I no longer have the time to do this, especially when I am sick. I have hereby cancelled the paper. I have to deal with school and many other life responsibilities that are more important then this. I will not be as active on these forums and may go for days/weeks without being on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser47218

Was hoping someone would get one going. Lots of interesting things will be happening on this server.

DeletedUser48257

Looking forward to it , make it long and detailed because all the funs about to start :D

DeletedUser31385

For these two days I will release BP article(s) containing a couple sections of help and information regarding the top 10 alliances. BP Issue One will be coming out soon.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27141

looking forward to seeing this, after the long wait this world seems to be interesting.

DeletedUser31385

I can't finish the article til my PC is updated to Windows 8.1. Expect only one BP article.

Edit: it will be posted sometime tonight

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

Beginner Protection Issue Now Released! Click on the link to view it! Took me a lot of time to make it so please enjoy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good read.

I think you've put too much emphasis on "crowns," though. There's a player on the US server, for example, that has won more than 5 crowns while never having more than 2-3 cities. He just joins servers near completion, begs his way into an alliance, and gets his crown.

The victor award, handed out to only one alliance per server, rather than the crown, which can be handed out multiple times per server, is a more accurate portrayal or talent and/or skill.

DeletedUser31385

Thank you for your opinion. Although, you need the ruler of X award to get a crown. (The one for seven wonders in case anyone does not know)

DeletedUser31385

Thanks, Reminder that the actual first issue will be coming a few days.

DeletedUser42118

Nice to see someone trying to help beginners en mass. +rep

I interrupt this thread with a breathtaking story
I still haven't received 1 single Forced Loyalty and it sucks!!!!

DeletedUser

Good effort, but whats with all the talk about crowns? A crown isn't really a measure of a player nor the quantity of them a measure for an alliance. Its nice that a player has managed to sim until the end of the world and didnt fall asleep halfway through the epicly boring WW walk, but one should really focus on other elements to measure the true weight of an alliance.

DeletedUser31385

Good effort, but whats with all the talk about crowns? A crown isn't really a measure of a player nor the quantity of them a measure for an alliance. Its nice that a player has managed to sim until the end of the world and didnt fall asleep halfway through the epicly boring WW walk, but one should really focus on other elements to measure the true weight of an alliance.

In the conclusion I basically said the true test lies ahead. I agree WW is boring since you barely even fight at all. When more information is available it shall be better.

DeletedUser

Nice. Like you say, there is not much to comment on yet as we are just busy building. Looking forward to the next issue though

DeletedUser31385

Nice. Like you say, there is not much to comment on yet as we are just busy building. Looking forward to the next issue though

The Wars will begin very soon. The paper will get better when the violence starts.