Newspaper Sinope: Weekly Top 12 Updates

DeletedUser47344

Next time involve a pokemon and ill give you +rep.....

Accept the challenge :D

but all in all nice vid mate :pro:

DeletedUser

Love it, well done

Zarun-

Strategos
Appreciate the effort but this bars international players and the deaf from enjoying the video. I have been told by a bunch of international players that English is easier to read than hear it.

And as a deaf person, I can't hear it at all. Would you mind adding subtitles please? It's pretty simple.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734796?hl=en

Automated transcribing sucks.

DeletedUser33530

I have been told by a bunch of international players that English is easier to read than hear it
Really? I always thought our written language was more confusing.

DeletedUser38465

Also, if anyone has some funny reports to mention ie. The mighty biremes, and swordsmen attacks etc.

And if anyone as an epic report like a great bireme snipe, or a CS that barely make it, or an attack that gets you some major BP, or vice versa.

Send it to me via mail on here(like a snip) or send it to me via PM ingame.

Zarun-

Strategos
Also, if anyone has some funny reports to mention ie. The mighty biremes, and swordsmen attacks etc.

And if anyone as an epic report like a great bireme snipe, or a CS that barely make it, or an attack that gets you some major BP, or vice versa.

Send it to me via mail on here(like a snip) or send it to me via PM ingame.

I'd like to post in advance that I have a really weak cs on the way that probably isn't going to make it and I'm not too bothered about it.

Will just rebuild and go again. I was being lazy. My bad. Thought I'd put it out here first before anyone else does lol.

DeletedUser38465

I'd like to post in advance that I have a really weak cs on the way that probably isn't going to make it and I'm not too bothered about it.

Will just rebuild and go again. I was being lazy. My bad. Thought I'd put it out here first before anyone else does lol.

No worries man, noone will judge you. :)

DeletedUser

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."